Chapter 12

Recap

Yeaa dawddy mwommy wouldn't lwet mwe eat nwothing sweat.

Sosa- I know Sj now let's head out to buy you food well your junk food.

Otay dawddy.

*******************************

P O O K A

It's been 3 weeks that me and my mother stayed in a hotel with out my *sigh* dad. My brother wanted to stay with our dad until we move back in with each other even though it ain't happening soon, but my mother agree for him to stay. I miss my little monster though. Anyways Its Friday and I asked my mama can shelly stay over the house, and she was Perfectly fine with that. Shelly texted me she was outside and she has something important to tell me when she come up. Umhh.... I wonder whats it is ????

Shelly Arrived to their Hotel Suit*

Shelly- Hey aunt timbs (a nickname she call timbra) where's pooka?

Timbra- hey lee she in her room down the hall.

Leelee- pooka ?

Pooka- leelee !!

Leelee- uh uh I need to tell you something. Please don't yell at me or get mad.

Girl we cousins!! I won't get mad now tell me.

Leelee-Imissmyperiodandidontknowwhattodo.

Leelee talk slower !

Leelee- I missed my period and I don't know what to do.

Are you sexually active with Trey?

Leelee- we only did it once with protection I think.

*sigh* did you take them little cheap pregnancy test?

Leelee- see I was hoping you will come with me to buy one, you all I have.

Alright, there is a corner store around my block we can walk and buy one.

Leelee- alright and you have money? Ion got no money cause ray and LayLay acting stingy with they shit.

You are so lucky your my cousin and I love you ugh now let's go hoe.

At the store**

Leelee- I'll just stay out here I don't want nobody seeing me buying the test.

Hoe are you serious? Whatever wait right here don't talk to nobody.

Leelee- alright mom -.-

Smh this girl is a mess! As I was done choosing the best pregnancy test I made my way to the front. As I was paying I notice that a man was standing behind me that has the same type of cologne that my dad has and guess what? That was my dad.

Sosa- pooka what the fuck you buying a pregnancy yet for? You pregnant??

Sosa- you don't here me talking to you??

Sosa- is it that niqqa profit?

Sosa- talk to me Yanna.

I didn't even much answer I just paid my money and walked away like I ain't here him. Damn I know his ass gone tell my mommy. Leelee is so lucky I ain't a snitch and I love her.

**************************************************************

What y'all think??

Pooka is a good cousin she ain't rat out leelee fast self

Sosa piss off and he ain't even know thats not for his daughter.

20 Votes 5 Comments to update

Carter Dee