15

"How you holding up?" Fizzy asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Alright." I said and grabbed a water bottle.

I leaned up against the kitchen counter where she was eating some salt and vinegar chips while reading Romeo and Juliet.

"Nice choice in books Fiz." I said sarcastically.

"Oh I'm sorry Lou." she said and closed the book after marking the page. "It's for a school project." she shrugged.

"I thought you had to be a freshman for that?"

"It's the summer and I'm going into 9th. We have to read it for a report."

"Oh that sucks." I said and grabbed one of her chips.

"It does." she sighed. "It's kinda sad too."

"Obviously." I said.

"You read it too?"

"I've lived through it to know."

"Lou-" she started.

"But yeah. I read it 9th." I said and walked away because I was feeling a fight coming on and more pain to add to my broken heart.

I walked to the living room and was met with more sorrow filled faces.

"Hey Lou." Daisy said looking at me with pity.

"You alright?" Phoebe asked.

"I'm fine." I said and turned to walk away.

"Holding up?" Lottie signed to me.

"Yes. It's been a week." I signed back to her rolling my eyes.

"Hey buddy." Niall said passing Lottie and I by. "You good?"

"Can everybody shut the fuck up!" I then yelled.

"Louis William Tomlinson." Mom said as her and mama rushed from one of the girls rooms.

"Language." mama said scolding me.

"No I will not watch my fucking language."

"Louis!" mom said raising her voice.

"No!" I yelled back as a crowd formed around us to see what was happening. "I'm tried of people asking if I'm alright. I'm sick of it. Leave me the fuck alone. Yes I'm hurting but I want to hurt alone. I want to be left the fuck alone. So all of you, shut the hell up, and let me fucking be!" I shouted and didn't regret any of it.

"Louis William." mom said holding out her hand. "Phone and keys now."

I took out my keys and phone from my pocket, held them up, and threw them across the hall.

"Louis!" mama yelled.

I turned and ran right out of the house. I ran and ran. I never stopped and I never looked back. I just ran away from all the noise and ran from all the pain.

I don't want to be somewhere with everyone asking me how I am. I want to be in peace.

As I ran I didn't know where my feet were taking me, but as soon I saw gray bricks coming out of the ground, I knew I was at Liam's new home.

I ran up to his grave and just screamed my lungs out. I hope nobody is here to witness this. They would think I'm crazy.

Maybe I am crazy.

I screamed loud and I knew my voice would be horse later but that didn't stop me.

I went down on my knees and fell to the floor. I cried and cried knowing that nothing was going to stop it and nothing was going to help me. I was loosing it.