7

"So how was your weekend?" Liam asked as I cuddled into his side at the lunch table.

"Interesting." I said and Niall nodded along with me.

"Very." he agreed.

"How so?" Liam asked.

"Harry came over with his mom and sister and had dinner with us since his mom Anne is friends with mom."

"Oh Jay and Anne know each other?" Liam asked surprised.

"Yeah and mama seemed to like her too." Niall nodded.

"I'm sure Maura would. She's a people person."

"Wait you know Anne?" I asked.

"And Gemma." Liam nodded looking a little off.

"How?"

"Well Harry coaches basketball with the coach's son so they come to our games and talk to us and see how Harry's doing." Liam said. "You didn't meet Dez?"

"Who's Dez?" I asked confused.

"His dad."

"No. He was away for a meeting."

"Oh." Liam nodded.

"So yeah, our weekend was interesting." Niall said and then took a bite of his spicy chicken patty sandwich.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Very." Liam said nodding along.

We then ate the rest of our lunch and I went to class unbothered which was really weird since I'm use to being called the word faggot everyday.

Ever since the accident, I actually haven't really been insulted or physically abused.

Weird.

I went through the whole week like that. Which means two full weeks of no bullying.

Wow.

But that also meant Saturday rolled around really quickly and Anne, Gemma, and Harry were invited over again. I guess Dez had another meeting to go to, but I really want to meet Harry's dad and see if he's harsh like Harry is. I need to know were Harry get's all this hate and negativity from since his mom and sister are so freaking sweet, funny, and caring.

After all of us ate and chit chatted about our boring ass days today, Anne decided to stay and chat tonight.

Joy.

So Anne hung with mom and mama while Gemma hung with the girls and since Niall was sick, Harry and I had to hang alone.

Fucking fantastic.

"Come down to the basement with me." I said to Harry.

Harry looked at me weird.

"It's my room Harry."

He still looked at me weird.

"Oh come on." I said and walked down the stairs to my room with him following me.

I sat on my bed and Harry sat on my desk chair.

"So how's it been?"

"Alright." he signed.

"Well that's good." I spoke nodding.

We then sat in silence for a second.

"Oh yeah I'm fine too. Thanks for asking." I said sarcastically with a fake smile.

Harry huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm trying to make conversation Harry. Unlike you."

"Well this is fucking weird Louis." he signed making an annoyed face. "I hate you."

"Oh. Well thanks Harry." I said with a huff. "You know I don't have to be doing this." I said motioning between us. "I could be up there telling your mom, sister, my sisters, brothers, and my moms all about how you bully me and love to call me faggot, fairy, and twink. I still have the bruise on my side from the last time you and your buddies decided I was a kickball for proof if you deny it, so I'd watch it Harry alright?"

"Then why don't you?"

"Because Harry. Deep down I know there's good in you. I can see it."

Harry rolled his eyes.

"This is fucking ridiculous."

"No this isn't ridiculous Harry." I said shaking my head. "I mean you freaked out when you thought I died in that car crash."

Harry shook his head.

"Don't lie because the doctor told me."

Harry huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"See? If you truly hate me so much, and want to ruin my life, and didn't have an ounce of good in you, you would have let me die, or not have been that worried to ride in the ambulance with me, check on me, get me the nicest room, and tell them who Niall was so Niall could tell my moms."

Harry looked at me with a blank expression.

"That's why I won't march up there right now and tell everybody what you do to me. How you harm me. How you talk to me. How I cry every night because of you and how you don't except me. How you belittle me every damn day. How you call me faggot instead of my own name. Louis. My name is Louis, Harry. Not faggot. But I still believe in you, so I'll stay right here and let you be annoyed because deep down I know you're a good person. You have good in you somewhere in that angry body of yours."

"You cry yourself to sleep at night because of me?" was all he signed to me.

"Yeah Harry." I sighed and nodded.

He didn't say anything.

"I bet you're going to tell the whole school now. You're going to tell your friends too aren't you? The faggot cries every night because of me. I'm that bad ass. I'm that hateful. Don't mess with me bitches. I'm Harry motherfucking Styles and Louis' a fucking baby." I said going into hysterics.

Harry just sat there letting me ramble on.

I bet he's making up a plan in his head to punch me right now or at least wait until Monday so no one here finds out it was him. Also I'm only saying this right now because I'm in my home and I'm safe from getting killed by this boy.

I finally stopped rambling after a minute.

"Harry time to go!" Anne called down to him.

"He's coming!" I yelled back up.

"So you're not going to say anything?" I asked. "You're just going to make me seem even more crazy then I am? Make me seem mental?"

Harry held up a hand to tell me stop.

"I'm so sorry." he signed and then ran up the stairs.

I was to shocked to move.

Harry just told me he's sorry.

__
Please like and comment! Have a good day! ~Ash