2

"Why is your hair all wet?" Niall asked once I sat down at the lunch table later that day.

"I went running with Liam this morning and got all sweaty." I said lying to him.

No one knows about my bullying. Not even Niall or Liam.

"Oh. Well fuck Lou. How do you even survive P.E?"

"I don't have that this year."

"Oh. Well that explains it. I mean I guess the coach couldn't deal with your stink." He said making his hand fly by his nose.

"Oh shut up." I said with an eye roll but bent down a little to smell myself. I thought I put on enough beach perfume. Have I been walking around like this all day? I hope he's joking with me.

"I'm joking." Niall said with a laugh.

"Oh thank god." I said sighing.

"Or am I?" He said and took a bite of his sandwich.

"Hey babe." Liam said sitting next to me and kissing my cheek. "Mm. You smell great." he smiled.

I looked to Niall and he almost chocked on his sandwich from trying to hold in a laugh.

"Thanks." I said and leaned in to kiss his lips but he moved away. "Babe?"

"You know I don't really like to kiss in public." Liam said in a whispering tone.

"Oh yeah." I said shaking my head and squeezing my eyes shut. "Forgot. Sorry."

"It's cool babe."

Niall looked at us weird but kept eating and minding his own business.

I looked up and noticed Harry and his crew enter the lunchroom. When Harry made eye contact with me I scooted closer to Liam and he put his arm around me without noticing and kept on talking to Niall.

Harry stuck up his middle finger at me but kept walking.

See they never strike when I'm with Liam. It's only when I'm alone and they never target Liam. It's always me. Maybe they do target him but he's not telling me, like how I don't tell him. I mean that would explain why he doesn't like kissing in public. But whatever. No big deal.

"So I was like, teach? Don't fuck with me like that. I deserve an A." Niall said as I tuned back into the conversation.

"Did not." I said with an eye roll.

"Did too." Niall said putting his hands on his hips.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Okay I don't have time for brotherly fight time." Liam said getting up.

"Where you going babe? Sit back down."

"Library." he shrugged. "Got a history paper to do." he said and then kissed my head.

"Love you Li."

"Same." he said and then turned to leave.

"You two okay?" Niall asked looking concerned.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused.

"Nothing." he said with a shrug and then got up to leave as well.

After lunch was done I went about my day and soon it was over. Luckily I got to my car before Harry and his crew could find me. I waited inside the car for Niall.

As I sat there waiting I saw Liam get into his car and drive towards the football field. Weird. Oh wait maybe he has to talk to the coaches son. He coaches the basketball team.

I then looked to another side and saw Niall walking with some brunette. As they came to a stop and probably end in conversation, he leaned in and kissed her.

Wait what! Niall has a girlfriend and he didn't tell me!

When he pulled back they were both smiling and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes.

That son of a bitch.

Niall then waved and walked to the car. I looked down quickly and got on my phone so he would think I didn't see anything.

"Hey you're here early." he said as he got into my car.

"Oh yeah." I shrugged. "Just wanted to catch up on my phone time."

"Louis you saw me. You're a horrible liar."

"Fuck." I groaned and then we both laughed. "So whats her name?"

"Selena." he said with a dopey smile.

"Oh that's nice." I said as well.

"But there is a problem."

"What?"

"You know Liam's best friend?"

"Justin?"

"Yeah." Niall nodded. "That's his ex."

"Shit." I said shaking my head. "Your dead meat Ni."

"I don't wanna be." he said laying his head back on my seat as I pulled out of the parking space.

"Well dump her." I said as I started driving home.

"How can you dump her?" he said as he talked with heart eyes. "She's got an amazing personality, amazing hair, an amazing laugh, a great ass, and nice boobs. I mean shit. She's perfect mate."

"Sucks to suck now doesn't it?"

"You would know."

I looked at him with a glare but couldn't keep it in.

"True!" I said and laughed loudly along with Niall.

We then pulled into the drive way soon after. Moms weren't home yet so ether were our younger siblings. So it was only us and Lottie that were here since Lottie's a sophomore.

Niall grabbed a snack and then headed off to the attic. I headed to the basement and then climbed into my bed. I took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram and what not. I really wasn't feeling any of it today.

"Louis?"

"Louis?"

"Louis!" I heard and sat up in my bed fast. "Dinner time." Mama said and then walked back up stairs.

Shit. I must have fallen asleep.

I walked upstairs and as soon as I walked into the dinning room I was shocked.

"Liam?" I asked looking around at everyone's smiling faces.

"Hey babe." he said smiling at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked hugging him and then I sat next to him.

"It's our three years. I wanted to spend time with you." he shrugged. "And you where asleep so I didn't want to wake you up."

"Okay." I smiled and went along with it.

As we ate I leaned my head against Liam's shoulder and ate my food. It was nice. Liam's so cuddly and I absolutely love it.

Afterwords Liam helped mom and mama out with the dishes. He then came down to the basement with me and we cuddled while listening to music.

"I love you Liam." I whispered and kissed his arm.

"Same." he whispered back.

I felt a pang in my chest but ignored it and fell asleep next to my love.

__

There's chapter two! Hope you're enjoying! So please like and comment! ~Ash