Chapter 14: Happy Anniversary!

~ Elise's POV ~

~* It's been 2 years ever since Bennett and I became lovers. We've gone through ups and downs. We argued but that's a normal thing with people in a relationship. But that's how we made our relationship stronger. We trusted each other more. We loved each more. Bennett became my one true love. He became my Knight in Shining Armor. He is my Prince. He is someone who will always be there for you. He is someone who will be the best husband in the whole world you could ask for. He is loyal, understanding, caring, loving and he will put you first even though he's busy taking care of our business. My friends and I opened a shop called "Pastries and Memories". It's a shop where you can have unlimited fun with your loved ones there are lots of activities and challenges you can do. After doing those activities and challenges, you can buy pastries and you'll even get two for free. It became a very successful business and we have lots of fun too ~*

Today is our anniversary. I planned that I would surprise my dear, Benny Bear. He kept surprising me every month to celebrate our months-long relationship and now it's my turn to surprise him. I asked Savannah to help me shop some different kinds of ties and bow ties since he likes collecting and wearing them since he was raised wearing suits and ties because of you know, his family is the richest family and they always gather for a formal party every month ever since he was young. Shhh, don't tell him that I told you his hobby okay? Anyways, after shopping lots of different types and designs of ties and bow ties. I made and baked his favorite cakes, a Blueberry Cheesecake and a Red Velvet Cake. I cooked us  a pasta and steak.

I asked my aunt if she can reserve the special place found inside her mall exclusively for lovers who want to have a private time together. Of course the payment is bit expensive but I'm sure it'll be worth it for lovers. It took me an hour of begging before my aunt gave in. She told me that I better be sure that this guy will be the guy whom I will marry. I assured her that we would go there in the future. I hope we will. I started setting up my surprise exactly at 3 in the afternoon. I finished around 5. I didn't even notice that Bennett texted me.

From: Benny Bear
To: Eli Bear
Received at 4:17 pm

"Happy Anniversary, my dear Eli Bear! Sorry for the late greeting. Our family attended this gathering because my grandfather just got home from New York. I'm sorry that I didn't inform you. I was supposed to go to your house early in the morning but my father forced me to join our family gathering. I am really sorry. I love you so much! I will always love you my Eli Bear. You're the only one for me. You're the only girl who makes me happy and laugh. You're an angel named Elise Lynch who got sent from heaven to go down here on Earth to be with a human being named Bennett Taylor. I wouldn't survive a day without being with you. Without looking at your beautiful face will be the cause of my death. Without holding your hand will make me weaker than ever. See, I'm being dramatic right now. But I have an offer to make up to you. Would you like to go on a date with me, tonight at 8?"

To be honest, this message made me cry. Who would have thought that this BENNETT TAYLOR is a softie. This is the reason why I like him. Wait, let me correct that. This is the reason why I fell in love with him. He was a serious type of guy and now he's as soft as a marshmallow.

~* Bennett's POV ~*

I feel so guilty that I wasn't able to spend the whole day with my dear Eli Bear. If only I wasn't forced by my father I could've surprised her and be with her the whole day. And now I was left with no choice but just to spend the night with her. I texted her an hour ago and she's still not replying. I'm starting to worry. Did something happen to her? No. She's just mad at me because I've been an arrogant boyfriend. I didn't spend time with her. I didn't even greet her early in the morning. I just greeted her an hour ago which is not acceptable. But, why didn't she greet me too? Ugh, don't tell me something happened to her. Please no! My phone lit up and saw her name flashing. She replied! She's okay! I feel so relieved!

From: Eli Bear
To: Benny Bear
Received at 5:30 pm

"Hey Benny Bear! Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry too. I wasn't able to greet you and wasn't able to reply immediately. I'm really sorry. I've been really busy the whole day since my mom fainted  because she was pretty hyped and excited since it's our second year together ALREADY!! She's really happy that we're together but I am happier though hehehe. She even told me that you're really a keeper. By the way, your message made me cry! I hate you for that but I can't really hate you since I love you so much. Even if I'm a bit snappy you still loved me. Even if I'm grumpy you still understood why. You're the best boyfriend that God has given me. You're the my missing prince. You're my knight in shining armor. You're my true love. You're my everything, Benny Bear. Even though it's only our first year together, I feel like you'll be my forever. My husband. My pretty serious and a little bit annoying husband and dad. Hahaha! Just kidding my dear Benny! I will always love you. I love being with you every single day! But I'm really sorry that I can't go to the dinner with you. I need to take care of something really important. I'm really sorry but I'll make up to you tomorrow! I love you so much!!"

I called her immediately after I finished reading her message. But that is when I started worrying. She wasn't answering my calls. I've been trying to call her for almost 30 times. What happened to her? What does she mean by important thing? Please, don't tell me she got into an accident. This cannot happen. Please, don't tell me.

I tried calling her again but she didn't answer me.

Maybe she's just really busy.

But she would answer my calls even if she's busy.

She's just busy okay? We know that she's accident-proof.

How can you be so sure?!!!

Don't worry, she'll be okay.

Fine but if something happened to her. I won't forgive myself.

All I can do right now is to talk to myself. And I don't know if I can even trust this silly brain of mine. But it does have a point. Elise wouldn't let herself get into an accident. She doesn't want to be in one. She doesn't want to burden the people she loves because she got into an accident.

~* To Be Continued ~*

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~