Chapter 1: I wish

"I choose... No one.." I told them. I still need more time to be with them so that I'll know who I should or if I will even choose among them. "I'm sorry.. I still don't know" I continued and relief filled their faces.

"Good thing, we were scared that we'll end this wonderful day with a broken heart" Caleb told me as he winked at me. I'm relieved too. I had so much fun today that I don't want to see them frowning or lonely.

"Well, this will mean that you'll have to date each one of us during our college life" Bennett chuckled as I smiled at him. Well, he's right. To determine if I'll fall for one of them or not. After the confession, we went home. I told my aunt that we'll go home at 6 in the evening but we got home 2 hours earlier so he hasn't prepared food yet. We weren't hungry since we just ate about two and a half hours ago.

I feel happy that no one has a broken heart right now, or else I won't be able to sleep. We watched another movie entitled, American Pie. It was pretty funny but it has a lot of matured scenes... Or let me say, it's full of matured scenes.

We got pretty hungry after we watched the movie, so I cooked Macaroni & Cheese and prepared some of my famous garlic bread. We ate and we talked about college since tomorrow is the our first day. I felt like I didn't want to go to school because I'm so scared that I might be judged because of how I look right now. I'm so pale since I'm sick. Even though I think that I'm ugly because of how I look like, the guys kept telling me that I shouldn't think that way. They kept telling me that I'm beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, and pretty even though I think I'm not. I feel so lucky and blessed because I have them around. They are angels sent from heaven even though they don't have wings and a halo.

It's already 9 in the evening so the guys had to leave. If only we can have sleepovers but yeah we can't because they're parents wouldn't allow them. I had so much fun with them, and I know I kept saying the same thing over and over again but yeah.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow. 7 am sharp" Caleb told me as he hugged me. Such warm hug exists. "Me don't want to let go of daddy's hug" I told him imitating a little girl's voice and he laughed at my mimicking. Was it bad? Was it too funny? Ehh.

"What about our hugs? Don't you want them?" Marco frowned as I let go of Caleb. I caught Marco off-guard and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and kissed my forehead. Aw Marco, he's so irresistible. Then I felt some glares from the other guys. I bet they some free warm hugs too.

"I sense JEALOUSY" I emphasized the word jealousy as I looked at the other guys. Bennett pulled me to him and hugged me tightly and whispered "Get well now, or else I'll get mad at you" to my ear. He chuckled and I kissed his cheeks. I saw him blush and a laughed at him. It's the first time I saw Bennett Taylor blush. Cutiepatootie. I hugged Austin and max and kissed their cheeks too. Then I of course gave Caleb's and Marco's cheeks kisses too.

"We love you, so much Elise" They said in unison. I let out a chuckle because I didn't want my tears to run down my face. I'm wearing mascara so I really don't want to. I didn't want to say I love you too because I might cry so I just mouthed I love you too before giving them my take care hug. I waved at them and they smiled. They drove off and I stayed outside looking at the stars. I saw a shooting star and I wished. I wish that I'll survive. I wish I'll still live. I wish I'll be with them until we die because of our old ages.

I went inside and saw my aunt and uncle watching tv. I sat beside them and hugged them tightly. I missed their comfort since they were busy the whole summer and I was too. I missed having long conversations with them about how they survived the day. I love them so much.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I played my favorite songs while I'm taking a shower since it relaxes me. After showering, I dried myself up and wore my PJs. It has a floral pattern, it's soft and comfy. I dove on top of my bed and stretched my entire body. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it so tightly that I remembered the guys. I miss their warm hugs even though they just left an hour ago. I felt so sleepy and I closed my eyes. Tomorrow is my first day as a College Student. Good luck, Elise.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~