Chapter 19: They're my everything

~ It's been years ever since Bennett and I got married. I gave birth to a beautiful and handsome twins. We named them, Amelia Dane Taylor and Prince Charlie Taylor. My friends have their own children too, but we're the only couple who had twins. Savannah and James has a very handsome boy named Prince Elijah Clarkson. Madison and Caleb has a very handsome boy named Prince Riley Smith. Rose and Marco has a very beautiful named Caitlyn Isabelle Williams. Abigail and Max has a very cute and a gentle boy named Prince Jacob Millers. Andrea and Austin has a very handsome boy named Prince Ethan Williams. They are all 8 years old ~

~* After 5 years ~*

~ Elise's POV ~

"Charlie! Dane! Time for school!" I shouted as I prepared their bags and their snacks. I heard them running down the stairs. They're 13 years old now and I'm so happy that they get along so well.

"Hi Mom!" Dane shouted as she jumped on my back. I always give her a piggy back ride since she's really light and fit even though she eats a lot and drinks a lot.

"Ow! You're so heavy!" I teased and she got off my back.

"So, are you ready to go to school?" Bennett asked as he walked beside me. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my left cheek. The twins gave us disgusted looks.

"Yuck! Get a room please!" Charlie begged and we just laughed.

"So, let's go?" I asked and they nodded their heads. They grabbed their bags and we got in the car.

"Mom. Is it okay to like someone in my age?" Dane asked me and I smiled.

"Of course honey. But, no boyfriends" I told her and she just smiled. "But who is he?" I asked and she blushed. Mhmm. Who is this lucky guy.

"Moooooom" She groaned and I chuckled.

"Who is it?" I asked. I bet he's one of her friends and the son of my friends. If not, I can't allow her to like him. Just kidding!

"Ehh.." She rubbed the back of her neck and I raised my left eyebrow. "It's uhm... Eth..." I cut her off while I gave her I huge smile.

"I knew it, it's Ethan! Am I right?!" I asked and she just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Then why'd you ask me then? You already know the answer and then you still asked me." She told me while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Ohhh!! I'm so gonna tell Ethan! He's my closest best friend, you know?" Charlie teased and she smacked his arms. He laughed at how weak Dane smacked him. She just rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Caitlyn!" She teased and I saw Charlie blushed.

"I wanted you to tell me yourself. And Charlie? You like Caitlyn?" I asked and winked at them. I saw Charlie tense up and Dane teased him. Now, they're smacking each other's arms.

"I don't. But I do. I don't know. It's confusing!" He answered and I smiled.

"Such puppy love exists. Don't get her heartbroken and Dane, don't let guys fool you. You two are still young. I waited for your mom to turn 20 and graduate before asking her out. She's a tough one, you know? She rejected me and it still left a scar in my heart" Bennett butted in. He held his chest showing that he's still in pain because of the rejection before.