Chapter 15: Will you marry me?

~ Continuation of Chapter 14 ~

~* Bennett's POV ~*

*cellphone ringing*

I answered the call and it was from Savannah. My heart is beating so fast. I don't know why Savannah is calling me right now but I know it's about Elise since she just calls me to talk about Elise.

"Bennett!!!!!" She exclaimed and I heard her crying.

"What happened Sav?!" I asked and she was still crying. Did something happen to her? To Elise? To both of them? Ughhh what is happening!!

"I-i-it's E-El-Elise!!" She was stuttering while saying her name. "S-she's at he-her aunt's mall. S-she w-was d-d-doing something important. Then I kept calling her but she's not a-answering! P-p-please, go to the m-mall r-right n-now!" She kept stuttering while telling me where Elise is. I hung up and drove to her Aunt's mall. Ughhh! It's a 10 minute drive from my house. I hope she's okay. I drove as fast as I can. I reached the mall and my heart is beating faster and faster. I ran towards the front door. I worried so much and I didn't notice that I bumped into someone and we both fell down on the floor.

"I'm sorry" I told her as I stood up and offered her a hand. Then I saw her face and she's...

"Happy Anniversary, Benny Bear!!!" Elise exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and pulled me and I fall down on top of her. She was giggling when I fell down.

"Why weren't you answering my calls?! And even Savannah's?! We were so worried about you!!!" I exclaimed and yelled and she smiled and pulled me closer and she hugged me.

"I'm sorry I got you worried" She whispered and I calmed down. I stood up and lift her up. She screamed "Put me down this instant Mr. Taylor!!!" She ordered but I ignored her. I looked at her and she was smiling. She leaned forward and kissed my cheeks.

I loosened my hold and she got out of it. She ran and I chased her. She lead me to this part of the mall and she stopped. She held my hand and asked me to close my eyes. I did what she told me. We started walking and I she stopped and asked me to open my eyes now. I slowly opened them and I saw this huge picture of us with a caption stating: Happy Anniversary! I love you so much!

I looked around and I saw a bunch of bow ties and ties scattered on floor. They even formed a heart shape. Then Elise lead me to a table where our food was placed. There was note beside my food. It says: "To the best boyfriend in the world. I hope you'll like our dish tonight. Let's dig in"

"Surprise Benny!!!" I looked at her and she smiled at me before we started eating. After we ate, she brought out two boxes and sat beside me. She opened the boxes and I was surprised that they were cakes. My two favorite cakes. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, for doing this" I whispered and she smiled at me. She held my face and leaned closer. She winked at me and she let go of my face. "Ha. That was so nice of you" I told her sarcastically. She laughed and I rolled my eyes. After her whole surprise for me, we went out of the mall. I lead her to my car and asked her to close her eyes. I opened the door and pulled out a small box which is my gift for her. I asked her to open her eyes and I opened that small gift. Her eyes widened when she saw my gift. Tears started running down her face.

"Elise Lynch.. Will you marry me?" I asked her and she was still crying. I cleared my throat and asked her once again. "Will you be my Mrs. Taylor?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Yes, of course! I would love to be your Mrs. Taylor!" She exclaimed and she gave me her hand I inserted the ring to her ring finger. I pulled her and gave her a very tight hug. She looked at me and I wiped her tears off of her face. She leaned closer then I felt her warm lips connected to mine. She kissed me gently and I kissed her back.