Chapter 17: You're my true love

~ Wedding Day ~

~* Bennett's POV ~*

My hands are shaking, my body is trembling, my heart is pounding. I'm currently standing in front of the altar, waiting for my bride. I feel so excited yet so nervous. I feel like I'm going to swallow up my words when it's time to give my vows. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of my beautiful bride. As soon as the music starts, I felt like fainting. I know I'm a guy but it's really hard to endure all your mixed emotions because it's your wedding day. I want it to be perfect. I want it to be beautiful. I want it to be remembered properly and without any accident or whatsoever.

The flower girls, the ring bearer, the bridesmaids and the groomsmen started walking down the aisle. My best man, Caleb is right beside me. He was smiling at me and I can really tell that he's happy for me. After a couple of minutes, my bride Elise Lynch is now walking down the aisle with her mother and father at her sides. She looks so gorgeous. She's so beautiful. All eyes are focused on her. She's the star of this wedding. She's the prettiest. She's the most beautiful and the most gorgeous girl here. She looked at me from afar and I saw her smile. I smiled back as my tears started running down my face. Caleb looked at me and he was trying hard not to laugh since he saw me crying. I grabbed my handkerchief from my pocket and I wiped my tears off.

Finally, my bride is now in front of me. She gave her mom and dad a kiss before his dad handed me to her. She looks so beautiful. I don't care if I'll say it a couple more times. She really is stunning. She's the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. And I'm really lucky that she is my bride. She held my hand and we walked towards the altar. I looked at her and she smiled at me. She's so beautiful even though she is crying. I love this girl so much

~* Elise's POV ~*

As soon as my dad handed me to Bennett, my tears started falling from my eyes. He was crying too. It makes my heart beat so fast by just seeing him smile, cry and look at me as if he won't see me anymore. I held his hand tightly as we went closer to the altar. He looked at me and I smiled at him. He is the most handsome groom I've ever seen. I'm really lucky to have him as my groom and my husband to be. The priest started the ceremony. After a couple of minutes, it's time to say and give our vows to each other. He was the first one to say his vow.

"Elise Lynch, ever since I met you. You already captured my heart. You captured my attention. Ever since we started being friends, I always wanted to ask you out but I don't have the guts to do so. But after four years, I asked you out and luckily you said yes. During that night, I didn't know how to open up to you about my feelings but when you told me that you're in love with me, I felt like my heart stopped. I felt so happy that you feel the same thing. You're the only girl who made me feel this way. You're the only girl I loved this way. You're the reason why there are always butterflies in my stomach. You make my world stop whenever I see you and your beautiful face. You're the only girl whom I want to be with until I die. Elise, I promise that I'll be the best husband you can ask for. I'll be more understanding, considerate, loving, caring and more positive traits a husband should have. I will always love you. I will never leave you. I will always be here and there for you. You're my Missing Princess and I'm glad that I've found you"

After he said his vow, he placed the ring to my ring finger. He made me even happier and excited to be his wife. But now, it's my turn to give my vow. I love this man so much.

"Bennett Taylor, when you told me that you like me when we were still a senior, I didn't know if I have a mutual feeling so I rejected you. But after being around you for a couple of years, I felt that what I feel for you is love. You're the man of my dreams. You're my real knight in shining armor. You're my long lost prince. You're my true love. Do you remember when it was our second anniversary, I was supposed to surprise you but you were the one who surprised me. You surprised me by proposing to me. I wasn't able to sleep that night because I was too excited to marry you. I can't stop thinking about when we will get married. And after the long wait, it's now here. Bennett, I know that I'm not perfect, but I'll do my best to be your so-called perfect wife. I promise that I'll always stay by your side no matter what. I promise that I'll always marry you. I promise that I'll be yours forever. You're the only one I love Bennett. You're the prince and I'm your Missing Princess"