Chapter 3: His warm hugs

~~ Continuation of Chapter 2 ~~

"I said, Yeah you better be sorry. Didn't you see me walking here? Ugh now my pants has dirt on it" He looked at me and glared. Ugh, i hate this kind of guy. He's such a good-looking person but he's an ass. Ugh, I'll better stay away from him.

"Well, thanks for that. I'm sorry your highness, I'll just pay for your pants" I glared at him as I reach for my wallet. Ugh he pisses me off so much. I hate him. "How much is it, your highness?" I said sarcastically. Don't tell me it costs a hundred bucks or else I'll just punch hik in the face.

"Uh-huh, don't use that attitude, kitty. I don't like it" and now, he's calling me a kitty? Oh how dare he. It was both our fault that we bumped into each other. But he's ugh. I can't even.

"Don't call me kitty, your highness. Should I pay you a 20 dollar bill? A thirty? Forty?" I asked him as I glared and glared and glared at him. I hate him and his cocky attitude.

"You don't have to pay me money, kitty. But of course, you'll have to stick with me for a while. You owe me kitty" He smirked at me and he pulled me close to him. Now, he's holding my waist and whispered to my ear "You kitty, will be my servant. Be mine or you'll be punished" I gulped and nodded. I'm way too scared to be punished. I'm already sick and that's enough suffering.

"Elise! We found you!" I heard the guys shouted and I realized that the guys was long gone. "Why'd ya do that?" They asked. I just stared at them and was searching for that mystery guy. They snapped their fingers in front of me and I was brought back to reality. Ugh this is so weird.

"Are you okay?" Max asked me as I nodded. We went to our next classes. We survived the 4 subjects before lunch break. They kept asking me why I always zone out. I just told them that I remembered that I'll be having my chemotherapy this weekend. I was just hoping that I'll be better after the next sessions. My leukemia isn't that bad but it requires chemotherapy so I seriously need to be serious about taking care of myself. My doctor said that if I'll keep attending my chemotherapy and eating healthy food, I'll be okay for the next 4 months. Healthy living equals happy life.

After lunch break, we immediately went to our next classes. After three hours, the bell finally rang which means classes has ended. Woohoo, we survived the whole day. But as I was heading towards my locker, I saw a guy leaning on it. He's the guy I bumped into. The guy who thinks he's a king. The person who asked me to be his servant. Ugh, why did I ever agree to him. Ugh, Leukemia why did you to have come back.

"Hey, Kitty. How's your day?" He waved at me and I just glared at him. Ugh what does he need now. "Aw, Kitty won't answer me. Your master missed you, come and greet him" He looked at me and grabbed my waist. I pinched his arm so that he'll let go of me but yeah, it didn't work. "Kitty, stop doing that. I know you want me" He smirked as he pulled me even closer. I glared at him and pinched his cheeks.

"Don't you dare, my king. Don't you know that I have-" I was stopped when he played with my hair. I looked at him and he acted like he didn't care. Ugh come on. "Excuse me?" I asked politely and he stopped. He looked at me and grinned.

"Yeah I know, you have Leukemia. Don't you even remember who I am? Elise?" He smirked when I looked at him with confusion. Who the fudge is he? Do I even know him? A guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, pinkish lips. Oh my goodness.

"James? James Clarkson?!" I exclaimed while he smiled. James is my former classmate. He was like a brother to me. But he moved away so I promised myself that I would no longer remember him. Even though he played a major role in my life, I tried forgetting who he was. It was pretty impossible to delete him from my mind but yeah. And now, he showed up again.

"Very nice, Kitty. Missed me?" He winked at me as he pulled me for a hug. Even though he's pissing me off, I've missed his warm hugs. I always feel loved whenever he hugs me. It's still the same hug. Nothing change. Except he looks like, ugh... A player. We broke off the hug and he stared at me before he smirked.

"Why'd you come back? I bet you can't live without me" I smirked and glanced at him. He was still the same old James, the guy who left me without saying a word. I missed him. I missed him so much.

"Of course, I missed my kitty. You do know that my dad is your doctor right now, right?" Omg, so that's why my doctor is a Clarkson. That's why he's so gentle, loving and welcoming. Ugh, why didn't he tell me that they came back. Ugh seriously.

"Ugh, Jay. I won't deny that I missed you. But I still hate you for leaving me without even saying goodbye" I told him as I looked away from him. He patted my head and played with my hair again. Then he pinched my cheeks as a payback for pinching him. He's a such a dork gosh.

"Sorry, Kitty. I didn't want to hurt you. But here I am right now. I missed you too Kitty" He looked at me and kissed my forehead. His soft lips are on my forehead. Eh, such a player. I remembered that he is a very ticklish person so I tickled him. I caught him off-guard and he cried out for mercy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked behind me and saw the guys. I forgot that we're about to go home. I introduced them to James. Then when they got to know each other, they started talking about sports. I was left out of the group and I hated it. I tried coughing but nothing happened. I shouted at them then they stopped and looked at me.

"We're about to go home now, right?" I looked at the guys and they nodded. I said my goodbye to James and he hugged me again. Ahh, I miss this. Good thing, nothing changed. Except the fact that he is now a bit flirty. But yeah, people change.

We got home and I told my uncle and aunt about what happened in school today. I told them about James and I was surprised that they already know. Oh yeah, it's because of his dad, Dr. Clarkson. After eating, I went to my bedroom and since I'm already tired, I fell asleep immediately.. Tomorrow is another day. I hope I'll get better now.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~