Chapter 12: It's Graduation!!

~ After 4 years of studying as a college student, today is the day where my friends and I and also the other students who studies Business Management will graduate. I'm happy to tell you guys that ever since my mom remembered me after her accident, we've been spending a lot of time now. She's been catching up and being the best and supportive mom ever. Her husband and my stepdad became the CEO of their company and now our family is free for debt ~

~* My mom asked me if I can live with her again. I didn't really say yes immediately. I need to ask my aunt and uncle since I lived with them for 4 years. But they told me that I should start living with my mom again since they'll be traveling the world. I stayed my last week with them before moving out. I'll surely miss those two. And now, I'm living with my mom and my stepdad. My stepdad, Jack Anderson, is a very understanding and kind-hearted man. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I forgave my dad and we hang out whenever he's free and I'm free. But he's really happy with his new wife. I'm happy that my mom and dad are happy with their new life ~*

*phone ringing*

"Good morning sleepyhead! It's already Monday!!" Savannah yelled and my eardrums were pretty shocked. It's only 6 in the morning and she's already waking me up.

"Grrrr. What do you want?!" I snapped at her.

"Well, someone's snappy" She laughed and I just groaned. "It's graduation!! Oh you forgot, didn't you? What's your hairstyle and make-up for today?" She asked and I totally forgot that today's graduation day. My brain is so dead right now. I can't really process anything.

"I might do a waterfall braid and curl my hair. I'll only put an eyeshadow and a red lipstick. That's all" I explained. I'm not really in the mood to put too much make-up. I'm way too lazy to even do those things.

"Okay then, I'll do the same thing! See you later, sleepyhead. Love youuu!!" She exclaimed before hanging up. Ugh now I can't go back to sleep.

I went down and prepared three coffees. My mom and stepdad were still sleeping but I know they'll wake up as soon as they smell coffee. I cooked my favorite breakfast and prepared their breakfasts too. After setting up the table, I heard their footsteps. I ran to them and hugged them tightly. Then I let go and smiled at them. We sat down and started eating our breakfast.

"Are you ready for your graduation?" My stepdad asked. "And also, these pancakes are so delicious" He complimented and I smiled at him.

"More than ready! You'll be there right?" I asked

"Of course I'll be there! Why wouldn't I be?" He exclaimed

"Thanks dad! I love you so much!" I told him as we continued eating. "Sooo, who's the better cook in this house? Mom or me?" I asked and my mom laughed because my dad accidentally swallowed the whole bacon and he almost choked.

"For now, you're the better cook" He told me and I looked at my mom who was playfully hitting him. Aww, they're so cute.

"Ha, in your face mom!" I exclaimed and did my victory dance

"Honey, your dad said, for now" She told me as she emphasized the words for now. I laughed and stopped my victory dance.

"Well, I'm still the better cook" I laughed and she just rolled her eyes before smiling. "I better get ready. And you guys too. Hurry up!" I ordered before running upstairs. I immediately went to take a bath. I dried myself up and wore a white ruffled dress with no straps. My stepdad bought if for me a last Saturday as my graduation dress. After putting my dress on, I did my hair. It's a waterfall braid and I curled the bottom of my hair. Then I put on my make-up. I did exactly what I told Savannah. Before going down, I wore my white 5-inch heels which my mother bought me for my graduation too.