Chapter 18: Honeymoon (MATURED)

*** RATED SPG ***
*** ONLY FOR 18+ ***
*** NOT GOOD FOR THE AGES 17 AND BELOW ***
*** PLAY THE SONG WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER, IT MAKES IT MORE ENJOYABLE ***

We went to our hotel and we immediately went to our room. Bennett was carrying me and he gently placed me on top of the bed. I pulled him close to me and we kissed roughly. Then I felt his tongue on my lips asking for entrance. I allowed it and our tongues met. I started unbuttoning his shirt. He kisses my neck as he removed my wedding dress and I removed his top. His hand traveled and touched my body as he kisses each part he touched. He removed my bra and he started massaging my breasts. I moaned as he started sucking my nipples. I reached for his pants and I drag it down. I removed his boxers and I saw Bennett Junior. It wasn't small, it's enormous. I looked at Bennett seductively while I licked my lips. I started stroking it and it gets harder and harder with each stroke. I played with it for awhile and he moaned really hard.

"Sit down" I ordered him while I knelt on the floor. I massaged his enormous dick and I started sucking it. I heard Bennett moaned as I suck his dick faster. I looked at him and the way he looks like told me that he was about to cum. I did that on purpose because I want him to cum inside me. I smiled at him and he asked me to stand up. He removed my laced my panty. He ordered me to lay down on the bed as he rubbed my clit. I moaned as he started inserting his fingers. It went in and out and in and out.

"Can I put it in now?" He asked an nodded. I felt his enormous cock inside me. It's so huge and it feels so good. He started thrusting gently and I moaned.

"Ah!" I screamed and he stopped. Ugh why the heck did he stop!

"Does it hurt?" He looks at me worriedly but I shook my head. Then he continued thrusting gently. I moaned again because it feels so good. Then I felt his whole enormous cock inside me. Did he just do this on purpose? His entire cock inside me feels so good then he started thrusting again.

"Benny!!! Faster! Faster! Faster!" I yelled and ordered him and he did so. He thrusted faster and faster. "It feels so good! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I moaned and he kept thrusting faster and faster. "Don't stop!!!" I yelled as he went deeper inside me. His thrusts were becoming faster than ever.

"I'm going to cum!!!" He yelled and I wanted to do so too.

"Wa-" Before I can say wait, he already came. It feels so hot but it feels so good. He lay down beside me and pulled me closer to him. We were both breathing heavily. He looked at me and kissed my cheek before standing up and going to the bathroom to take a shower. I felt so exhausted yet satisfied with what we just did. After he finished his shower, I immediately went inside the bathroom and took a soothing shower too. The water is warm and it's so relaxing.

After I showered, I dried myself up and wore my a robe. As I walked outside the bathroom, I saw Bennett on top of the bed and sleeping. I changed into my sleeping wear and I lay down beside him. I planted a kiss on his soft lips before I sleep. We were both really exhausted. And I then, closed my eyes.

~*~*

I woke up the and saw a note beside me instead of Bennett. "Good morning! I had fun last night and I'm looking forward in doing it again next time. Get dressed up and meet me in the lobby. Love you"

I immediately got dressed up and went to the lobby. I was wearing a black laced dress and paired it with black with glitter high heels. I saw Bennett wearing a black suit. He held my hand and we walked towards our limo.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him

"We're going to a restaurant. Our dear friends are waiting for us there" He told me and my face lit up. After a ten-minute drive, we arrived at the restaurant he was talking about. It looks so fancy. We entered the restaurant and I searched for my friends. I spotted them  at the back. They were waving at us and I pulled Bennett and walked to our table.

"Sooooo... How did it go last night?" Savannah asked me as she wiggled her eyebrows. I couldn't help but laugh at her goofiness.

"Well, it was pretty exhausting but it felt so good!" I exclaimed and they all smiled.

"She was screaming and yelling the whole time" Bennett told them and they all laughed. I glared at him and he flashed me an innocent smile.

"Hey, you did the thing too, right?" I asked them and they all gave me such innocent looks. "Ha! How did it go?" I asked and Savannah looked away. "Savannaaaaaaah" I called her out teasingly. She blushed. "I caught ya!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

"Fine, you got me. It's pretty amazing. James here is so big, you know?" She told me and I laughed when she said James was so big.

"Even Bennett is!" I exclaimed and winked at her. "And for you girls... How'd go?" I asked them

"Pretty well and exhausting" They said in unison. I think they rehearsed that line. Good thing they enjoyed their night too.

"Let's eat, I'm pretty hungry!" Savannah exclaimed and we all laughed at her. Even though she eats a lot, she doesn't get fat.

We ate breakfast, talked about random things and made fun of each other. You know, I'm pretty happy that I found friends like them. I'm pretty relieved that they didn't betray me. I'm pretty grateful that our friendship is stronger than ever. They are what you call, True Friends!!!

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~