Chapter 13: Will you be my girlfriend?

~* Bennett's POV ~*

~ Ever since I confessed to Elise, I've been waiting for the right time to ask her out. After these past few years, the guys were starting to like other girls now. They even asked me if I still like Elise and they're ready to let her go just for me. I told them that I would love to date her if only she'll let me. The guys told me that they'll help me and I allowed them to do so.

Just a few months ago, they told Elise that they're ready to let her go. They know the fact that she'll never like them and I do too but it's worth to try though. She said that she's sorry for not being able to like them back. The guys asked the girls they liked in our classes before. And they started dating and after a few weeks, they asked them to be their girlfriends. I hope Elise will let me date her. I really love her and I'm willing to wait until she's ready ~

Today is the day I'll man up and ask Elise out on a date. I asked the guys to help me set this date and I'm happy that they have girlfriends now. They smile because of them. They laugh because of them. It's like how Elise made us laugh and smile before. I'm the only person in our group who doesn't have one. James and Savannah are together now by the way. Savannah broke up with her boyfriend after she found out that he's a player and he dates a lot of girls too. James fell in love with Savannah after they spent their time together after she dealt with her break-up.

Okay now, it's time for me to call Elise and try to ask her out. Wish me luck guys. Here it goes. I'm contacting her now.

"Hey Benny Bear! What's up?" She answered and she still calls me Benny Bear. It's kinda cute though. Okay focus

"Uhm hey, Elise? Can I ask you a question?" I asked her

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" She asked and I tried to calm myself down.

"Uh... Will you go out with me? Tonight?" I asked her and I sighed. I know she'll reject me. I know she doesn't want to. I know-

"I would love to! I'll tell you something" She exclaimed and I'm relieved. Did she just say yes? Did she just tell me that she would love to? My heart is beating so fast right now. Woah, calm down Bennett.

"So, I'll pick you up by 6. Would that be alright?" I asked her and my heart is still nervous. Ugh, calm down Bennett. I bet she thinks that this is just a friendly date.

"Sure!! What kind of outfit will I wear?" She asked me and I haven't thought of that yet. Hmmm.

"Just wear something comfortable. See you later, Barbie" I teased and I heard her laugh. After that she hung up. Okay, this is our first date. It may be a friendly date for her but still it's a date.

After a couple of hours of thinking about what will happen tonight, I didn't notice that it's exactly 5:00 in the afternoon. I have to get ready. I went to my room and opened my closet. I searched for some comfortable clothes and I found a red and black checkered flannel and I wore a black shirt beneath it. I paired my top with a black ripped jeans and a black vans. I fixed my hair before going down. I finished at exactly 5:20. I grabbed my car keys and drove away. It's a 40 minute drive from my house to theirs.

~* Elise's POV ~*

Omg, it's already 5:30. I rushed upstairs and searched for some comfortable clothes. I spotted a red and black checkered flannel and I wore a white shirt beneath it. I also wore a white ripped jeans and finished my outfit with a white vans. I braided my platinum blonde hair. And put on a nude lipstick.