Chapter 6: I'm not ready yet

"Sweetie, are you okay" I heard my aunt asked and I came back to reality. So basically, I have a 16 year old brother and a 4 year old sister. When did that happen? How did he keep it from me? Like what the actual fudge?!

"Uh, yeah.. I just got shocked from this kind of reality.." I looked at my dad very closely and observed his children and my half siblings. Well, my brother looks like my dad which is basically the definition of HOTNESS and GOOD-LOOKS even though my dad is 38 years old. While my little sister "maybe" got her face from her mom whom I don't know.

"Well, if you don't mind.. I'll be cooking first so that your father and you can talk. I'll be in the kitchen okay?" She told me and I just nodded. I know, I shouldn't since I basically hate my dad right now. He's a douche for leaving me and mom. But I need to hear him out, so maybe I'll be understanding, for now.

"Uhm, okay.. So what do you need from me?" I asked him and he looked at me with such regretful eyes.

"Honey, I need to explain why your Mom and I got divorced. The real reason. And to tell you about your siblings.... And to ask your forgiveness" He told me and I just nodded my head as my response. "Look sweetheart. Your mom and I found out that we didn't really love each other.. I got a woman pregnant before getting your mom pregnant too" okay ew... I can seriously imagine them doing it but ugh ewwww. "This woman was my first love, we broke up since her parents didn't like me. Then after a couple of years, I met your mom. I thought I would love her more that my first love but I didn't. I still loved Bella" So that's what his first love name is. "But I still married your mom even though I still love Bella. After a few years, I was really drunk since your mother and I argued a lot. While I was drunk-driving, I almost hit a woman but luckily I was able to avoid her and I crashed into a pole. She immediately went to my car and looked at me as if I was dead. I looked at her and I recognized her face. She did too. She brought me home and that's when we did it... That's the main reason why I got her pregnant. I was so drunk and I was still in love with her. After a month, I got your mom pregnant for you. But she didn't know that I got Bella pregnant too. When Bella gave birth to Jacob, I rushed to the hospital and helped her pay the hospital bills. I promised her that I would help her financially but I couldn't live with her since I'm married to your mom. Then your mom gave birth to you after a month. You're such an angel when you were a baby and up until now. A princess angel to be specific" He paused and tears were running down his face. My head is full of different thoughts and emotions until I realized that I was already hugging him.

"Years have passed and your mom knew that I have another child from a different woman. And to be honest, I got her pregnant again and I didn't know. Maybe I was drunk and she didn't tell me that she's carrying this lovely girl beside me. You guys look a like when you were younger." He smiled and tears were still falling from his eyes.

"We kept arguing until the time came by.. The time that we had to get divorced. We didn't tell you since we were afraid that you'll get hurt but even though we didn't tell you, you still got hurt. And we're really sorry. After the divorce, I immediately left the house without saying goodbye to you. I was a scared man. I'm such a coward. When I left, I asked Bella if I could stay at her house for a while and she agreed happily. I just got married to her last year. And your mom just got married last year. I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you during your senior high. I'm so sorry for being the worst father you can have. But I love you so much that I couldn't bear not to see you especially right now that your sickness is back. You were so young when you first had that and now it's back. I hate it that it hurts you so much. I promise that I'll always visit you and share money for the payment of your sessions. I need to be there for my daughter. So please.. Give me another chance honey" He asked as he wiped his tears off. It hurts so much to know that my father still loves me even though his happy with his other family.

"I.... I'm still not ready yet..." I answered him and my tears fell from my eyes. The tears that I've kept on hold during his explanation, ran down my face. I love my father and my mother. But I know it would be unfair to mom if I'll immediately accept my dad's apology and I didn't accept hers.. "Give me time. Okay?" I asked and he nodded. I went to my little sister and gave her a warm hug. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She's really cute and has an angelic face. I hope dad's saying the truth that I look like her when I was around her age or else I wouldn't dare forgive him. I looked at my brother and I gave him a pat on his head and I purposely ruined his fabulous blonde hair. He groaned and looked at me with a smirk on his face and started tickling me. Ugh whyyy. I wish I could date him but yeah.... INCEST word, why are you so mean to me?!

"Well, you have Jacob's number... If you guys want to hook"  Dad said and I cut him off.

"DAD! Ew!" I yelled at him before he continued his sentence. Well, if only we can BUT NO!

"I mean, meet up and catch up with each other. Give him a call and he'll be alright with that" He continued. He winked at me and I just groaned. "We got to go now. Take care and I love you" He stood up and went to open the door with his children following him. I followed them and held the door for them.

"I'll think about your offer and your apology. I'll give you a call when I'm ready. Take care... Dad" I said and I kinda gave him a father-daughter hug. They went to their car and drove away. I closed the door and leaned against it. I sighed and started walking towards the kitchen. My aunt just finished cooking the food so I prepared the table. I called my uncle and asked where he is and he told me that he'll be here soon. I waited for 30 minutes and he's still not here. I started getting worried and there was a knock on our door. I opened it and found two police officers standing. I gulped and prayed that it wasn't about my uncle.

~*~*~* TO BE CONTINUED ~*~*~*.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~

Questions:
> Why are there two police officers standing outside their door?
> What happened to his uncle?
> Is she going to forgive his Dad?