Chapter 39 - Time To Meet Silly Girl!!

🍁"I Am So Glad That I Found You!!"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 39 - Time To Meet Silly Girl!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

What will be your reaction when someone will offer you a room full of chocolates and ice creams. On top of that, there's a collection of your favourite cartoon series, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory and of course my one and Only Harry Potter series. There's also two pairs of shoes and matching dress adding a bit more to please your heart. Fascinating it? Isn't it?

One can marry someone who does all these for them but I can't marry this person. He's my brother Zac. I was grinning looking at my room like a fool. It looked like a heaven right now. I was one step away from entering my room but before that, I was taking in everything in my sight without blinking my eyes. I really wish this is not a dream.

After having coffee with Mrs. Teris this afternoon, my mood lifted up totally. I even joined Angel and Olivia for shopping later. During my whole shopping spree, I felt this tight sensation deep down my stomach. I felt as if someone's watching me but I could not find anything suspicious. Still, this feeling of heaviness over my heart troubled me. I could sense someone near me and still couldn't point out who?

Reluctantly, I followed both the girls from shop to shop. We're supposed to shop for Angel but ended up buying something for everyone. Mom, dad, Olivia and Zac too. I declined all the offers and didn't buy anything. I couldn't make my heart to buy anything. After fighting with Zac, my mood was spoiled.

Zac kept on calling me again and again but I ignored his calls. My friends can't risk their lives by defending him so they better decided to keep quiet and not meddle between we siblings. Olivia also didn't reason out Zac's behaviour.

Good for them!!

The time I came back home, Nancy greeted me at the main door. I walked in holding the shopping bags and drop them on the couch. Zac was standing near the staircase and he passed me a friendly smile as soon as my eyes landed on him. I ignored him and walked to my room. He followed me.

And now I'm standing in front of my room which is very beautifully decorated by my elder brother. This boy surely knows how to melt someone's heart. Well, his trick works best for me. He just somehow know to win over my heart. My brother is a manipulator.

"Like what you see?", Zac came and stood next to me. I grinned at me.

"Yes", I replied.

"So? Is my apology accepted?", He asked.

"Of course. But this is last time", I said showing my index finger and he ruffled my hair.

"You said this last time too. You can't stay mad at me", he said and I slapped his hand.

"Just because I'm nice to you, you're taking advantage of my being a good human being", I said and he rolled his eyes.