Chapter 65 -Dinner Date!!

The chapters from now on including this one will be unedited and older version. Bear with the grammatical mistakes and long chapters. I'll edit them as I'll get time one by one. Enjoy cupcakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I took a long shower and wore a casual dress for a dinner date with Mr. Monster, yeah, right!!

I am so happy ( note the sarcasm )!!

He asked me to join him for a dinner date as he wanted to spend some time alone with me, so he'll be going with Dan, Aaliya and Fred in amusement park in noon and in evening he will pick me up. It's his birthday so I don't want to say NO.

Plus, it's good for me. I'll be able to beat the shit out of him!!

I blow dry my hair and wore my boots, applied a bit eyeliner and a lipgloss and I'm all ready. Please, don't even expect from me that I would do a lot of preparation to look presentable for him. I'm really angry from him and I couldn't care less weather he likes my attire or not.

I waited for kris to arrive whilst Zac and Olivia went outside for dinner when I told them that I would be having dinner with kris, they too planned to have some quality time
together!!

Love sick people!! (Sigh)

Soon, Kristein called me and I quickly got up, I have a quick look at me in the mirror and grabbed my purse and came downstairs. I locked the house, it's good that I've a spare key, which I gave to Zac. I made my way towards his car.

He was standing taking support of his car folding his hands looking at me with a smile. He had worn a blue shirt with ragged jeans and as usual his top three buttons were open, making him really hot and attractive!!

Wow, see again the words I'm using for him!! Damn.. my hormones.

"Hey", he said and came forward to hug me.

"Don't you dare to come near me. You stupid boy", I pointed a finger at him.

"Now what have I done?", He huffed.

"Only because of your big mouth good for nothing, Zac fought with me. He never ever offended me but today he do!! Thanks to you", I told him.

He scratches back of his head and said, "I'm sorry shan but I was unaware that you hadn't told him. Why did you hide things from your brother? If I would lie he would've killed me so I preferred to speak the truth. You should've told him", he spoke.

He is right partly!! Okie, my mistake.

"Fine, it's okay. Yea, I should've told him by myself before.. Sorry", I told him.

I'm not me, see. I'm saying sorry to him, instead of being angry!!

He grinned and then said, "Don't be. Let's go".

He opened the door for me and then after taking a seat himself, kicked the engine and started driving pulling the car on the road. An intact smile was stick to his face. He looked good actually while smiling showing his dimples.

God!! Foucs shanaya!!

"So did you enjoyed your rides with everyone?", I asked about his amusement park experience.