Chapter 51 - Back To New York!!

🍁"We Are All Trying To Forget Someone"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 51 - Back To New York!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

One week passed in blur and it was my day of leaving for New york. Time actually fly like sand from hand. Since last two days, I've been busy packing my stuff in my suitcases. I got two suitcases with me and my family and friends gave me one more suitcase to carry which have their gifts. They gave me some useful items which I might be needing when I'll be away from home. Where am I going? To an isolated Island? I'm sure New York will also have supermarkets.

Aaliya have helped me in renovating my house. She's done all the arrangements in New York. After three years, I'm going back to that house where I've spend my entire childhood and my teenage life. That is one special place for me. After being educated that Daniel lived in that house in my absence made that place extra special for me.

Last night my friends and family gave me a small farewell party. But except Angel, no one is going to drop me to the airport. They all have urgent work which they can't miss and I don't want them to delay any important stuff for me either. I'm independent, grownup and a responsible person. Thank you very much.

After my luggage were arranged in the car, I bid adieu to Nancy. She got emotional but she understands. I've agreed to Kristein's offer after talking to Zac. My brother made me realise of how important this opportunity is for me.

We reached airport. Since morning, I was fine but now as the feeling of leaving my home is dawning upon me, I'm suddenly feeling homesick and overwhelmed. I'll be all alone there. I was panicked all of a sudden.

"I can't believe I've to say you Bye. I'll miss you so badly. I can't think how am I going to live without seeing you daily?", Angel said. I hugged her.

"I'll miss you even more. I'm anxious", I said and pulled away. I hold her hand.

 I hold her hand

"Don't worry. As soon as I'll get some free time, I'll come to meet you. I promise", she assured me. I gave her a faint smile.

"Thank you", I said and hugged her again. Talking a deep breath, I hold my suitcases. Giving a last glance at Angel, I check in. I sat in my seat and looked outside the window.