Chapter 19 - I Am The Boss!!

"The broken hearts break hearts!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19 - I'm The Boss!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

Standing outside my office building, I called my driver. I hop inside the car and instructed him to drive to the mansion. I need to talk to dad at the earliest. This girl Shanaya is just beyond my patience level. I can't stand her for another minute.

On my way to the mansion, I texted Dan that I won't be coming home back and I had sorted out everything with that Shanaya. My message was received by him but I didn't get any reply back from him. I called him only to found him busy on another call.

He must be talking to that Silly Girl, I thought.

After some time, the car entered the mansion with a name plate called "Oberoi's Palace", outside the white walls. This name sounds way too wierd to me but my mom loves this name and my dad being in so much love with my mom, never ever went against her will.

How can one be so crazy in love? This is just Out of my understanding!!

The car passed through a big black iron gate supported on both side with two pillars made of white marbles and two lamps on each of them which light all night. Inside the mansion, we've this huge garden separated by a footpath in between which leads straight to the main door.

Right side of the garden belongs to my mom and her flowers. My mother loves flowers more than anything else. She had this floral garden which had so many different types of flowers and no one is allowed to pluck them except her and she rarely does that.

Other side of garden had a sitting arrangement which my dad usually use to held his office discussions and meetings sometimes.

He likes our garden more than his own air-conditioned cabin for office work. My dad's a nature lover by heart. I would prefer my luxurious cabin more than this garden for my office meetings.

The car stopped outside the main door and I jumped out. I rang the door bell. The door was answered by our butler, Mr. Bruce. He bowed down to greet me.

"Welcome Mr. Oberoi", he said.

"Thank you Mr. Bruce. How are you?", I asked and his old eyes smiled. Mr. Bruce was our butler before even I was born. He's more or less a part of our family and I respect him. But I'm not friendly with him. I'm his boss, I can't be all frank.

"I'm good dear. It's been so long to see your face. I'm glad you came to visit your parents", he said closing the door behind.

"Yes. Thankyou. Where are they?", I inquired.

"They slept early. You can talk to them tomorrow", he said and I nodded.

"Ok. Tell them I've come", I said and he nodded. I walked to my bedroom upstairs and removing all clot jumped on my bed and covered myself with a quilt.

*********************

Next day, I woke up a bit late in the morning. As a result, I skipped my morning jog and my college as well. Although, I am very particular about my body and regular workout after all getting attention from girls is not an easy task but today is different. That girl Shanaya is in major need to learn some etiquettes and I, myself will teach her a few.