Chapter 67 - Announcement!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I groaned and pulled my pillow close to my ears, as the constant ringing of my mobile phone is disturbing me. It is ringing for the fifth time and whosoever idiot is there on other line is not getting the point that I'm not interested in taking their calls.

I swore under my breath and extended my hand to my side table and grabbed my mobile and with slight opening of my eyes,I swiped the green mark and put my phone on my ear. I don't even see whose call is this.

"Hello", a very sexy and sweet voice greeted me, I know it's kristein.

He's really gifted with an amazing voice!!

"Hmm", I said.

"Are you okay?", He again asked.

"Hmm", I again said. I was so sleepy to even speak.

"Can you say something except humming?", He said annoying.

I opened my eyes to check the time on the side wall and said, "What the hell kris, why have you called me at six in morning?", I yelled in sleepy voice.

"I was missing you!!", he said like a child.

"But I'm not, so please cut the call. I want to sleep", I said.

"That's rude", he grumbled.

"I know, bye", I cut the call and drifted back to my dreamland.

-------------

I felt like I've just closed my eyes after talking to kris that again my mobile rang. I now, woke up in annoyance and saw it was ten in morning.

Did four hours actually pass this soon??

I looked at my mobile screen, again it was kristein.

"Now what?", I asked.

"You're still sleeping?", He asked surprised.

"See kristein, you have disturbed my sleep twice today and whatever you want to say should be worth it, okay", I warned him.

"I love you", he said and I can tell he is smiling and I just rolled my eyes.

"Anything else?", I asked in a boring manner.

"Yes, can you repeat the same?", He asked and I just shook my head.

Impossible boy!!

"I'm feeling sleepy kris, please let me have a good sleep", I said diverting the topic.

"You love your sleep more than me, ain't you?", He asked.

"Yes, I do. Now, will you hang up?", I asked.

"Nope", he said. I knew he's smirking.

"Monster", I mumbled.

"I heard that", he said.

"It was meant for you", I spoke.

"So, as I was saying I've a surprise for you", he said.

"I don't like surprises kris, let me sleep please", I said again and lay down on my soft pillow and pulled on my duvet again, so that I could sleep again.

"I want to meet you for that", he said ignoring my request.

"Not interested", I replied and closed my eyes.