Chapter 7 - Hello To You!!

"Never get too attached to anyone unless and until they also feel the same for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I reached college late than my usual timings thanks to the traffic today. I was walking to my college from the bus stop by foot. It would take me ten minutes to reach there. I was walking fast but my pace slowed down my ringing tone of my mobile. It was from Aaliya. I silently prayed that Aaliya don't get mad at me for reaching late to college and tapped the green button taking Jesus name.

"Hey. I am coming in just five minutes, promise", I said as soon as I kept my mobile over my ear. I didn't gave her the chance to even start because there's no stopping then.

"It's okay. You don't have to be sorry, Shan. But try to reach soon. I've to tell you something", She replied sounding all calm.

Ok, Aaliya and this calm? Strange. Something's not right.

"Okay", I replied and hung up. I reached college in seven minutes and made my way to my college building in the large campus of so many students.

As soon as I walked inside my college's main gate, I was startled in my tracks as my eyes caught a handsome face standing right in front of me. It took me five seconds to read that boy. He was a walking model. He was talking over his mobile and I did notice girls giving him flirtious look as they passed by him. Some do adore him from afar like me but he was too oblivious to the amount of attention he was getting by mere standing there.

As soon as he disconnected the call and placed his mobile in his jeans pocket, something shook me out of my trance. I tore my gaze from his handsome face to the ground below me. Even if I'm staring at him doesn't mean he'll too stare at me. I ain't Aaliya. I'm shanaya, the girl whose name no one knows except Aaliya.

It's useless to stand here and look at him expecting to get a response back. I walked past him with my heart beating against my ribcage. With a calm façade, I entered my building but I once did look back to saw him. To my disappointment, he had his back towards me.

What's his name?, I wonder.

As if after knowing that, you'll get the balls to talk to him, my inner self mocked.

Even if she'll get balls, he'll reject her, my mind replied.

Shutting down my inner voices, I walked to the classroom shaking the thought of the boy, I just saw a few moments back. No doubt he's hot but handsome face like him aren't in my destiny. Nerd boys are what I should look for more.

I opened classroom's door only to doing the class to be empty. I frowned and dialled Aaliya's number.

"Hey", she said.

"I've reached but why is the class empty?", I asked shutting the door back.

"Because everyone is busy in participating in some sort of activities for the upcoming fest. And studious ones are in library", Aaliya replied.

"Where are you?", I asked.

"I'm in the dance room. Join me", she said.

"No. I'm going to library. Meet me there when you'll be free", I said and started walking to the college library.