Chapter 55 - SOS!!

🍁"I Lost My Way All The Way To You And In You I Found All The Way Back To Me"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 55 - SOS!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

One whole week. That means seven freaking days passed by and I've not even had a proper conversation with Shanaya. We live under the same roof for god sake. Screw these stupid business meetings and her busy schedule. There's no way I'm working anything to mend my messed up relationship with her. She's not gonna like me over the night just like that.

I want to show her that I am a nice guy. I can be a good life partner too and I'm so not a monster that she always tags me. But that's not happening by staying this far away from each other.

Why are you so keen on getting her attention?, My inner self commented.

We're going to get married. We must like each other. In this we, I like her and she doesn't, I replied back.

What am I supposed to do exactly? My charms and handsomeness don't affect her at all or maybe she's too good at pretending that she's resistant to them because I'm Kristein and no one can resist me. I can't ask her to go on a date with me. She'll either slap me, kill me or tag me as a pervert.

But call me lucky or anything as Shanaya needed my help in a presentation of hers which is like an easy task for me. I made the best out of this deal and made her agree to go on a date with me. I've to make this date way too much special for her.

I immediately texted a message, "SOS" and sent it to my friends. I asked them to meet me at my penthouse. My penthouse is perfectly fine and it's not under renovation as well. I cooked this lie and served it to Shan as an excuse to stay with her at her place.

I know I'm Intelligent and handsome as well!!

*************************

Sitting right in front of me, under the roof of my penthouse are sitting some so-called stupid mindless creatures whom I call friends. They're way more busy in stuffing food inside their mouth rather than actually talking to me. The first thing they asked me to do is order food for them, I did. But now, they're just eating.

Bloody hippies!!

They want me to pamper them. What are they? My girlfriend? They're more annoying than Shanaya, I swear.

She's not your girlfriend, my inner self mocked.

She's my fiance. Shutup, I replied back.

I glared at each one of them. Aaliya was stuffing Pizza inside her mouth, Dan was having his beer. Fred was enjoying his nachos and Angelina was on face time with us but she too was having cold coffee. I invited Dan also because I know he has moved on from Shanaya so I can openly discuss my relationship with her to him.