Chapter 37 - Shanaya Is Past!!

Dedicated to WannaKissNiall  for such a lovely cover!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're the person, I'll never stop looking for in a crowded place!!"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 37 - Shanaya Is Past!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

I was engrossed in my presentation, I need to complete today for my afternoon presentation. This meeting is huge for me and I don't want to do any mistake to lose this deal of million dollars. My today's deal will be a milestone to my success till now. I was not taking any calls and cancelled all my appointments since last two days because I so wanted to crack this deal.

I heard a knock on my door but ignored it. Nina walked inside the cabin like she owes the room. I didn't like her coming inside the cabin without permission but perks of being finance of my brother, she's not afraid of me and my temper.

She stood in front of my table and I glared at her. She raised her eyebrows and said, "Stop giving me looks. They won't work on me".

"What do you want? Didn't I make myself clear? I don't need any sort of distraction", I said and she shook her head.

"Stop panicking. You'll be fine for the meeting", she said and I sighed.

"Fred had been trying to reach you. You're not picking up your call so he asked me to contact you. It's urgent", she said and I nodded.

"Fine. I'll call him", I said and Nina left the cabin with a smile.

Reluctantly, I picked up my mobile and ignoring the number of missed calls, I dialled Fred's number. He picked it up in the fifth ring.

"What do you want to talk so immediately?, you moron", I yelled at him.

"Stop behaving like a jerk and say Hello to me", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just bugger off. What's so important? Are your dying? When is the funeral? I've to reset my schedule to attend that", I said and he just hissed.

"Just shut your shitty mouth. My ears are bleeding", he said and I sighed.

"Do you really want to waste my time on this nonsense?", I asked.

"No. It's important. I'm not coming to our get together tonight", he said and this got on my nerves.

"Why? Are you in labour?", I asked.

"Yes. I'm. Having your baby, happy", he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Jerk", I said.

"Shut up", he replied.

He's just getting on my nerves now. Just like that silly girl, Shanaya used to do!!

Wait a second. Where does she come from?, I thought!!

"Why are you not coming?", I asked.