Chapter 8 - Let the games begin!

So I read all of the suggestions on my “New Ideas Chapter” and I decided to use one of the ideas. I have dedicated the chapter to her. If you have, any ideas just go back to “New ideas’ and leave a comment.

In addition, please don’t forget to vote, because it tells me that you’re interested in my story, and it means a lot. Also if you haven’t fanned me yet, please do, I rely on all my fans to support me. Thank You to all my loyal fans.

You ready for it

Chapter 8

Oh my Gosh she’s so pretty, I don’t know what I was worrying about she has to be the cutest kid ever

“Brittani this is Kat”

“ Jakey your back” She ran up and hugged him, he scooped her up in his arms, and she was now slightly taller than he was.

She looked over his shoulder “Hi Kat”

“Jakey you want to play a game”

“Yeah ok”

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I took it out and looked at the screen, and it was my brother.

“Hello”

“Kat?

“Hey Shawn what’s up?

“Listen I’m not suppose to tell you this but were going home”

What are you talking about?”

“Kat I mean home home, mom called us back; I think there planning something for you; you know the reason you left home

*Flashback*

It was nearing the end of summer and my mom’s patients were slowly decreasing.

“Mom you can’t run my life like this, I still need to explore the world, meet different people, and discover who I am,” I said angry in my voice.

“Katherine I know who you are and it’s about time you started acting like it, do you think this is easy for me, doing this to you”

‘Mom please” I begged, my vision was blurred with unshed tears.

“Mom, I really want to go to college, Marcella has agreed to pretend to be my mom, and if I don’t find what I’m looking for I will come straight home, no questions asked”