Chapter 2 - New Student

So I just wrote the chapter one and I want to thank you guys for voting. It means a lot when you vote and comment. If any of you have any comments please do because I would like to hear your feedback, and please vote and fan me it does motivate me to continue uploading even if I don’t feel like. And the next fan I get I will dedicate the next chapter to you.     Also my exams finished today so now I can focus on the story more

I walked into orientation holding my breath at the sight of so many people. I knew it was a big college but I never expected so many people and the room was the most beauti—

“Name?”

“Huh..What?” I asked confused

“What’s your name”

“oh s-sorry Kat… Katherine”

She quickly scribbled my name against the white nametag and placed it on the top right of my shirt. Someone walked on to the stage and I quickly took a sit. I was sitting close to the end of the middle row in a sea of people, just in case I got bored and wanted to me a easy exit. Every started to applaud the man as he came up to the podium, I followed, but felt awkward knowing that I was probably the only one who did  know him and yet he seemed familiar even though I could not see his face quite clearly.

I was so occupied with figuring out who this person was I had not notice some take the vacant seat beside me. I looked to me right and he was staring at me I smiled a pleasant smile and looked away quickly. I could feel his eyes staring at me which made me feel ackward…

 I was not use to attention I was the girl that just blended in. I was not outgoing or talkative but I am not weird or a shy person. I am one of those people that when you get to know me then you see the real me.

…and before I realized what I was doing I turned to him again

“hi I’m--I’m Kat”  my voice a little shaken

“I’m Jake” he said with a smile

This make my heart skip a beat for some reason, I mean do not get me wrong he’s cute …. Ok hot…like really hot but there is no way I going to get distracted by him or any guy! I am here to get an educat-

Wow his eyes are so blue they remind me of the ocean calm and beautiful

No!! Stop this I have to focus; I tried to pay attention to the man on the stage, which now I found out was the president.

“…the professors here are all here to help you. Now on to more exciting news we all have the extreme pleasure of having an important guest with us. He will be studying here for the semester and if he likes it here, he might stay so please make him feel welcomed.

    “Who is it the king” I said laughing

  “No but your close”   I immediately stopped and looked at him with a confused face  What was he talking about my head was racing with thoughts maybe it was someone famous.

“Prince Jacob”

  A roar of applause filled the room and the boy that was sitting by me the one who seemed like a regular person the one I just TALKEDto got up and made his way to the podium. My mouth fell open in shock I could not believe what just happened.

“Was I just…… did I talk…..HE’S A PRINCE??!!

“Good evening Everyone, First I would like to thank Mr. Williams for those kind words and it is a great pleasure to be with you all. While I am here I do not expect any special treatment or attention because when I’m here I am just Jake.  I am also looking forward to getting to know you all and us becoming close friends”

At that point, I could have sworn he was looking at me. But I was not really sure with all these people around he could have been looking at anyone.

“Thank You” everyone cheered so loudly you would have thought it was a football game. I could hear all the girls giggled behind me and saying how great his speech was and only he could say something say something as wonderful as that

But I had a feeling that it didn’t matter what he said they were going to think it was awesome.

They reminded me of the Barbie doll girls we had at my high school (that was my nickname for them, it was that or ‘fake boobs gang’. Those girls were very pretty and they could get any boy to do anything by batting the fake eyelashes and showing their ‘million dollar’ smile note the huge sarcasm, but what do you expect there just boys, they can’t control their hormones.

The president went back to the mike and told everyone it was now time to go to class. I got up and was one of the first one out, I looked in my bag to lake out the map because I had no idea on how to get to class. At these point everyone was squeezing though the doors how was I going to get though them. I fastened my bag on my bag and took a deep breath. I dove into the crowd getting hit left, right and center, this was worse than a zoo at least the animals there was tamed. These people did not even care that I was there and my little body could take 2 many hits. I finally make it back to my seat but it was gone.

“Looking for this” I heard a masculine voice say

I turned around and there he was looking handsome as ever. The sight of him took my breathe away.

“Thanks” is all I managed to say

“ Your welcome Kat”

OMG he remembered my name I mean usually I have to say me name like three times before people actually remember it but he REMEMBERED. Say something don’t just look at him, he’s going to think I stupid or weird or something.

“So you’re a Prince”

Why did I say that, yes he’s a prince he knows that uhhh I so stupid.

He chuckled. “Yea, I guess so”

I could feel my face turning bright red and I looked away quickly.

This made him laugh

I blushed even more

“I should probably go, I don’t want to be late for class”

‘Yea ok I’ll see you later”

I turned and started walking back.

See me later so he was planning to see me again or maybe he was just saying that to be nice and he really did not want to see me again because he thought I was weird. Stop overanalyzing this.

When I had reached the door, which was once filled with a crowd of crazy, excited people,I turned around to steal one last look at him but he was already gone.

 I looked down at my watch

“Crap I’m late”

***********************************************

Ok so that it for chapter two, what do you think? Do you like Prince Jacob? What do you think about Kat? Like I said at the begin please comment I really want to know what you guys think. I know this isn’t long but it did take me awhile to write this.

 Things are beginning to get interesting.

Thank you all for your support and please encourage people to read my story.

*I’m just asking for 2 votes and 2 comments*