Chapter 23 - To Forgive or not to forgive?

I posted a link that I thought represented Kate's fun attitude towards the '' Competition''.

Chapter 23

Enjoy!

What to wear.. what to wear. thats always the toughest question.

It was Saturday evening and I still couldnt decide on a outfit. As I was in my closet digging through my stuff I heard a knock on my door.

I signed frustrated with myself and went to the door.

when I saw isabella at the door I practically dragged her into the room

"its about damn time you got here, you were suppose to be here yesterday."

" I'm sorry I know but we still have time before the party"

"yes I guess but its so hard choosing an outfit "

"ok so we have to pick out the perfect outfit for you"

"I just want something simple that complements my shape"

"yes thats fine but you havent been to kim's party in a while so you wouldn't know, every year at her party she has a little walk off competition, its basically like who's the queen B for that year"

"and why would I want to be in something like that, I just wanna show up meet some old friends and have fun"

" oh come on dont you want to show off you killer body plus lots of people are dying to see you, might as well go in with a bang"

" your crazy, why dont you enter"

"its only for THE royals,as in the royals of the royals, and you happen to be in that category.

"still I dont like lots of attention"

"listen your going to love it, and you need a bit of distraction right now

I signed.

"ok fine, i dont know why I let you talk me into this"

Isabella's laughter filled the room

"because you love me.. now lets go pick out our outfits.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jake's POV

"come on bro, no amount of makeup is going to cover you that ugly face"

I yelled from downstairs.

we decided to pack for a few days so we didnt have to leave as soon as the party was over.

"i'm coming, i'm coming, gotta look good for my girl"

" ok good luck, because I know your going to strike out yet again, and end up getting drunk and going home with some random girl just to make you feel like a man again"

He walking down the atairs with a grin on his face

"oh brother you me too well"

" you ever think that maybe she is testing you and you fail everytime you leave with a new girl by your waist"

Well I knew that it was a test, anytime she would reject him and he went to another girl, I could see the sadness in her eyes, she wanted him to fight for her and not give up so easily and not just be a girl on his list that was playing hard to get.

" whatever man, I'm not a one lady kind of guy anyway,I mean why should I waste all of this on one girl, thats just selfish."

I just shook my head.