Chapter 21- Invitation

Yet another chapter, I finally getting my groove back so please continue to read.

Chapter 21

Eric and I made our way to a huge door which separated us from the ball, and all the reporters that can't wait to see me. (Just great).

The door opened and they announced our presence, everyone fell silent and all eyes were on us, eric beside orcourse was just soaking up  the attention, while i just wanted to crawl back to my bed.

I heard a collective gasp and then camera's flashing, I put on a smile and headed down the stairs, as soon as when reached the bottom we were attacked with question.

"Princess Catherine, where have you been all these years"

"Princess are you happy about your engagement"

"Princess are you happy to be home"

I smiled and took a deep breathe, and every stood quiet awaiting my answers"

Well firstly if I took you where I was, then it wouldn't be my little secret anymore, now would it. They all seem to laugh at that 

"And I am very happy to be engaged to this amazing guy right here" I turned to like deep into Eric's eyes faking by adoration, and he kissed my on the cheek, and I fake blushed.

My mother walked up to me at that point and looked to me as if to say "I actually believed you, Good JOb"

'Alright everyone" She bagan.

"I'm sure katherine, has missed many of her friends and would like to cath up to them so enjoy the rest of you evening.

***

I groaned. when was this going to end. I have been at this ball for two hours and in that time all I see is Eric showing off and wanting to be the center of attention. Someone please save me, imagine when I do marry him, I going to have to listen to him go on and on about himself.

3 and a half hours later I had enough, I told my mom I was feeling well and headed straight outside to the courtyard.

I sat on the bench and staring at the stars.

"you dont love him' I heard someone say 

"I sat up straight and observe the person walking towards me, it was Stan. Stan has been my butler/friend since I was a little girl.

"Hi Stan please sit"

He did as instructed and repeated himself 

"You don't love him"

I let out a heavy sign " is it that obvious.

I heard him chuckle beside me 

" Princess You may fool alot of people with that acted of yours but I have known you far too long to not notice when  your acting. what I also observe is that your in love with someone else.

"What, no I'm not " I say a bit too quickly.

I understand it's not my place princess but I just want to see you happy and whatever is keeping you from this guy you need to change it. 

" It's not that easy stan, my mother has -"

"You can't make you mother rule evey part of you life, You have gown up to be a fine yound lady and you are quiet capable of making you own desitions.

I got up and look down to  me .

Princess when you walk down the aisle and you look at the young man up there do you want to feel sad, and you only thoughts are 'at least my mom's happy' or do you want to look at him and feel alive, loved and happy that you made this choice for your own happiness'

 and with that he turned around and hearded back inside to the ball.

Damn.. why did he have to come out and say all that, i had enough I need to go to my room and just crawl into bed.

**

Finally in the comfort of my own bedroom, I slipped out my dress, heels and took a shower, changed into my pajamas, as I was about to climb into bed I heard a ping noise from my laptop, it was an email

"Princess Katherine"

You are formally invited to Princess Kimberly's Birthday Celebration,this invite is for royals only and their plus 1, as this is a top secret invite, you are advised not to tell anyone of the location.

RSVP

Princess Kimberly, gosh I haven't seen her in ages, we were friends since we could walk but lose touch after awhile, it would be nice to get away from all of this drama and actually have some fun.

I responded back to the email and with in minutes I got an email back with the location, date and time.

Finally A party that i can actually have fun at.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and suscribe, and even if you dont thanks for reading anyway