Chapter 6- Girl meets princess

Hey so here is chapter 6 It’s not long but this chapter just came to me and I just started typing. Do not forget to vote please.

Chapter 6

Kat POV

“Lily, Who’s lily” I looked in front of me, there were four girls there, and I instantly knew which one was lily. She looked like a supermodel, which made me envy her more, her bouncy blonde hair swept across her face revealing her green eyes. I remember her from the magazines; she was even in People and was named the most beautiful woman in the world. I felt so insignificant next to her , she gracefully made her way over to us or rather Jake and hugged him, and not in the brother, sister way  she ran her hand though his hair and whispered something. It was as if she forgotten that I was in the room. I cleared my throat and Jake removed her hands from him. The shock that was once in his face was replaced with anger.

“What are you doing here” He spat at her. I had never seen him so angry, I looked up at him and although this was probably not the right time to be thinking this but when he is angry he looked so hot, I just wanted to run my hands through him hair and make him forget all about her. I snapped out of my daydreaming and returned to the scene in front of me. I had not noticed until now that the queen and the three girls had left the room and it was now just the three of us.

“Oh  Jakey don’t acted like you’re not glad to see me”

“ What are you doing here lily” His voice was now ringing with annoyance

“I guess you forgot about the annual dance”

“Dance? Wait that dance isn’t until a next three months”

“Yes but I  thought it would be best if came here early so we could catch up”

I slightly felt on easy, as if I was intruding on a private conversation. He piercing green eyes landed on me as if noticing for the first time. She started at me as if she was studying my face.

“ I know you”

My heart immediately began pounding against my chest, my breathing got heavier, and my legs was betraying me.

She couldn’t possible know

Could she

How would she have found out

What if she tells Jake

I looked at Jake his face confused. I bit down on my lip as I fought back the tears daring to rool down my cheeks

Relax Kat she can’t possible know, just take deep breathes

“I’m I’m sorry you must have me confused with someone else”

She stared at me hard as if trying to decide to believe me or not

‘I’m sure I saw you somewhere before but maybe it’s my mind playing tricks on me”

I let out a sign of relief. I couldn’t stay in this room anymore, I needed to go somewhere anywhere.

As if reading my mind Jake took my hand.”Look Lily, I’m sure you must have some unpacking to do and we were just leaving so if you don’t mind, will see you later.

We made our way to the front door and Jake looked down at me “Are you ok you seemed abit off”

“Yes I’m find, I guess I was a bit shocked that Princess lily was standing in front of me” I lied

I seem to be doing that a lot lately

I wish I did not have to lie to him

But I just can’t tell him the truth at least not yet

“Don’t make her get to you, just do want I do and ignore her”

We got to his car and he opened the door for me. What a gentleman!

He opened his door and slide in his seat

“Where are we going anyway?”

“You’ll see”

And with that, he drove through the gates.

I’m sorry that this is kind of short but I just wanted to post something since I haven’t in so long. Also please comment on the previous part called “New Ideas” and tell me what you want to happen. I will read them all and make a chapter or chapters of it

Thank you all for the support