Chapter 24- Charity Event

Hello...
So I've decided to continue this story and I hope you'll stay with me to the end.

Don't forget it vote and leave me a comment so I know what you think of this chapter xx

Chapter 24

The next day.

Kate POV

I could not stop thinking about last nights events, ugh why is this happening to me, why couldn't I like a normal guy, why couldn't I be a normal girl and we live normal lives.

I can only imagine how much Jake must really hate me, I don't think I could ever face him again.

Tears began to form and they slowly rolled down my face.

I should have trusted him, I knew he wouldn't have liked that I lied to him but it would have been better if I told him rather than him just finding out.

I whipped my tears away and headed to the bathroom. I have a long day of fake smiling and curtsying to do, so I just have to ignore my feeling for now. I'll just deal with this when I get back.

I got into the shower and washed my hair, I loved the feeling of the warm water on my skin, it just felt like my worries were being washed away but ofcourse that feeling is only temporary. I got out of the shower and blow dryer my hair, and as I was looking in the mirror I saw my sad eyes staring back at me.

Last nights events still paying back in my mind, a tear escaped and fell down my face.

Ugh today is going to be a shit day.

I texted Bella, and told her to met by a little restaurant not too far from here for breakfast in 30 mins, and she replied instantly with a "okay".

I finished getting really and made my way there. I breathed in deeply, filling my lungs with well needed air.

When I reached the restaurant bella was already there.

"Hey Kate"
I smiled "hey"

"How was last night Bella"
"Uh, it was amazing, from the food, the music, you winning the contest, and all the good looking men, it was heaven"

I couldn't help but smile at her.

"What about you?" Bella asked.

" I thought it was going well, I was having fun, until I saw Jake and he over heard them calling my Princess Katherine"

What?! No way, Jake was there?"Bella asked in shock.

"I'm so stupid I should have known that there was a chance that he would be friends with Kimberly and be invited, I don't think I'll be able to speak to him again."

"Stop that, if he knows what's good for him he would get rid of the Poisonous snake Lily and be with you, regardless of you not telling him the whole truth"

"You and I both know that that would never happen, but I have a question for you, if he has to choose someone from the competition I would rather it be you. You're such a sweet person, your kind and loving and I know that you would be a great queen, so what do you think? I can teach you everything I know and I know that the queen will accept you and I'm sure Jake would too"

"What do I think? I think that's crazy, I don't love him, you do! You want me to be with him because you think that I'm a good person (which I am) but Jake doesn't need another friend. He struck gold when he found you, YOU are a kind person, YOU are a loving person, the country would love you as their queen and the bonus is that he actually loves YOU.

"Ahhhhh why couldn't you just say okay and make my life easy" I dropped my head in the table.

"Love isn't easy, hun. Now come on, get your face off the table, we have a the charity event to get ready for.