Chapter 20- Home sweet home

An Engangement ball, what the hell was my mother thinking. Next she's going to be planning my wedding! Who knows she's probably planning a baby shower too. A shiver runs down my spine, just thinking about having sex with Eric, knowing him it would probably feel like rape to me. Anyway enough of this negative talk, I am quiet happy to go home, I mean I went to a new place made some friends and for the most part enjoyed myself but there is nothing that can beat home. Even if I wish it was another guy I was bring home to my parents. 

Our flight was rather quick and we got out of the airport in no time. So here I am gazing at the fimiliar streets once again. I feel like my time in england was a dream, and now I have to finally wake up and face the music.Our limo driver  (yes Eric made sure it was a limo, which is stupid, it's not like its a red carpet event) he started putting our luggage in the back, and drop one.

"Hey be careful with my stuff you idiot, that suitcase cost more than you monthly salary."

" I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again"

I felt bad for the guy he was only doing his job and he is human"

I walked over to him and helped him with the rest of the bags

" You don't have to do that, i got it"

"I don't mind, besides the faster I help you with these bags the quicker you can drop us off and get away from that prick"

I saw a small smile at the corner of his lips

"What the hell is taking you so long?

***************

(1 hour later)

We pulled up to the castle and as a got out a maid come out and bowed to me 

" Princess Katherine"

Ok so remember when I told you there was nothing special about, well I lied, hey don't get mad at me but I just wasn't ready to tell, hell even now I wish I didn't but I have to face reality sometime. 

I am suppose to marry this prick and take up my responsiblilities as a leader.

I made my way to my room, because I didn't want to speak to anyone. I was so nervous about tonight, firstly this would be the first time my country has seen me in over 7 years, I wanted a normal childhood, which is what i got and now I was being thrown back into the real world.

I dont even know where the time went, as I stayed in my room thinking about him.

I heard a knock on my door, and I told the person to come in

"Princess katerine, It is time to get dressed from the ball"

i let out a loud sign and followed the maid to the the fitting room.

This was actually happening, I was going to be announce offically engaged. I remeber when I was little and I couldn't wait to get engaged and have an engangement ball, and i would walk into the room and over the sea of people I would see my future husband's handsome face smiling back at me with pure adoration in his eyes and I would just know that I was the luckiest person arould.

Ofcourse I was young and niave enough to think that, that would actually happen to me.

I put on the dress and looked in the mirror as she continued to alter the dress, it was a beautiful blue of the shoulder dress, that hugged ass my curves in the right places. i sat as they applied my make up.

I looked beautiful.... now don't think I concieted of anything but the make up and the dress was amazing but I felt empty on the inside. Shoes were placed on my feet and I stood up, forced a smile on my face and headed out 

I guess this is it. 

Shocker she's a princess lol I knew alot of you knew her secret so I thought it was time to make it official.

 Please continue to comment i like to hear what you think.