Chapter 16- Lily's Party

Hey guys it feels like I haven’t updated in forever, and I have now excuses, so I’m sorry. I really hope you haven’t forgotten about my little story. Any way I’m dedicating this to jing79og for being an amazing fan and commenting til I had 5 comment haha thanks a lot

Anyway here it is

Chapter 16

Sorry about the spelling/grammar

It was 10 o’clock when Bella finally came for me. I walked down stairs, and as I made my way down , I was just thanking God that Eric was busy tonight because we all know that he would never let me leave him, that damn control freak. Trust me if it was under different circumstances  I would have left that prick  a long time ago. I made my way outside as I continued my inwards rant.

I opened the car door and got in.

“Hey Kat, you look good”

“Thanks so do you” I said with a big smile

Bella looked stunning with her mini black dress I bought her for her birthday. she added a simple diamond necklace and a pair of killer heels.

“Thanks some girl bought it for me” she said returning the smile.

I choose to wear a one shoulder white mini dress that hugged my curves just right. I added a few accessories and a pair of gorgeous black heals. I straightened my hair and added a bit of lip gloss.

We talked the entire way to the party and when we finally made it to the house, that’s when Bella really got excited.

“I can’t believe were here, our first party at this new school”

I laughed at her excitement

“If I didn’t know any better I would think this was your first party”

“well Kate this is different, finally we get to hang of with people our own age and not some old people that expect us to sit up straight and speak properly. We can get wasted and dance all night, like we’ve seen in those movies a million times’

“woah there neither of us is getting drunk, maybe just a few drinks but we wouldn’t want anything crazy to happen of one of us to say something we weren’t suppose to, got it?

She rolled her eyes but gave in because she knew I was right “Fine”

We walked up to the door and rang the door bell, we could already hear the music blasting, and when the door opened the music hit us like a ton of bricks. I could already feel a headache coming on.

“I’ll go get us some drinks” bella said already half way there

I was about to follow her when I heard someone call me.

“Kate,so glad you could make it” I could hear the sarcasm oozing out of her  voice

I put on my best fake smile “ Thanks but it wasn’t my choice to come”

“Well if it was up to me none of you pathetic losers wouldn’t even step foot in my house, I guess youo can thank MY boyfriend for that”

“I felt a pain in my chest when she said that, and it must have shown on my face because she just smirked and walked away, with her pose trailing behind her.

Bella cameback with two drinks in her hand

“What was that about” she asked as I took the drink from her

“You know just Lily being Lily, anyway lets not let her ruin this night”

“Yeah here’s to us have a unforgettable night” We put our glasses together and drank the alcohol, and I could feel it burning my throat. I decided that I was going to let go of all my troubles tonight and just have fun.

“Lets go get some more drinks”

As we got more drinks in our system we got up and started dancing with everyone else, I hardly remember we I was dancing with as their faces became blurry. I slow song came on and someone ask me to dance. I slurred on my words a little and just nodded my head.

I pressed my head on his rock hard chest and in that moment, everything in the world just seemed right.

I shivered as I felt the strangers breath against my skin, “Kate I just want you to know that everytime I’m with her I’m think of you”

“what…. What are you talk….”

“the only reason I’m with her is because my mom thinks that I need to grow up and think of my future obligation and choose a wife”

My head was hurting, and he was making no sense to me,I slowly lifted my head and was trapped by my blue eyed prince.

I could see pain and longing in his eyes.

“I just want you too know that whatever happens, I will always love you”

And that did it for me I crashed my lips on his and he drew my closer to him, my fingers somehow reached in his hair. Unfortunately my lungs were screaming for air and I pulled always, breathless and wanting me, I could see it In his eyes that he wanted more.

But then guilt just washed over me, I mean as much as I hate the Eric, I was never the type to cheat on someone.

I placed my hands on my lips

“Oh God what have I done”

“That was… incredible” jake said.

“We can never do this again, you have lily and I have eric,this is just wrong”

“How can something wrong feel this right, Kate, you can’t tell me you din’t feel the fireworks when we kissed, because I’ve never felt anything like that “

This is crazy, I mean I want to be with him but I have obligations too, and I’m sure I can learn to love eric… right. Urg I’m so confused, my head was beating like a drum and the room was now spinning

I felt a tingling sensation on my arm

“Kate you don’t look good, are you ok”

“Yeah I’m Fi—‘’

And that’s all I remember before everything when dark.

­­­­**

I turned my head trying to get comfy on the bed

What bed… where am I? I forced my eyes open and the red numbers on the alarm clock showed 3am

I groaned and turned over and got the shock of my life. There on the bed next to me was Jake, topless laying on his back asleep, my mind didn’t even have time to adore his beautiful body because I just screamed. Jake jumped up and in the process fell of the bed.

What the hell are you doing in my bed?

I can explain?

 So what do you think, is it getting confusing, do you think they should be together or think about their country and do what’s best for the people. Leave your thoughts below

 I'm just asking for 4 votes and 3 comments plzzzzzzzz. EVERY vote and comment means alot thanks