chapter 13 - The past is the past... or is it?

Wow chapter 13 already I’m getting really excited because the story is going to get way better.

If you have any suggestions, just leave me a message.  And tell me what you think of the charaters.

oh an a quick shout out to my newest fan Princess_slave. This is dedicated to you :D

Prince Eric??..... Prince Jacob??, Kate??, Isabelle??, The queen??

Ok no more blabbering…. On with the story

Chapter 13 The past is the past... or is it?

Kat POV

I directed the driver back to the palace, it was time to face reality and go back to my life. We reached the gate and the guards stopped us, I pulled down my window so that they would let me in. Their faces seemed confused.

“Hey can you let me in I need to get a few things from my room” I said casually

“Miss Kat, why are you here? have you not heard the news”

Oh no don’t tell me he banned me from here already, I mean I know he’s upset but that’s a bit extreme and what about my clothes what did he do with them huh.

“ Look I don’t know what jake told you but –“

“Miss Kat, Jake hasn’t spoken to us because he is in the hospital.”

“What!” My heart began to race

“But—but I was just with him I few hours ago.

Oh no that’s probably why Isabella’s been calling me and I been so selfish just think about me not wanting to talk to anyone. 

With my phone already in my hand I dialed her number.

“kat! Finally I’ve been calling all evening., Jakes in the hospital, you have to come here immediately.

“Isabella, I can’t, but he his alright”

“yes he just resting right now but why can’t you come”

“Jake found out about Eric and me, he somehow found me and he’s taking me home. I don’t want Jake to wake up and see me and look at me with disappointment and anger, I thinks it better that I go home.

“But Kat”

“No bella I have to do this”

***

It was about 8 am the next day; I looked around my hotel room, my packed bags in the corner and the sun shining brightly through the drapes. I sighed and went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower, the water felt great as it rolled down my back. About two hours later I called Isabella.

“Good Morning”

“Good morning”

“So how’s it going?” I tried to make light conversation while hiding the worry in my voice.

“Kat we both know you aren’t calling to talk about me, Jake’s fine by the way, he just has a few stitches, lucky the car hit the side back of the car, he spun out of control a little and hit a tree.

He insisted on coming home, and the doctors said ok but they’re going to check on him for time to time. Kat you need to come here and sort things out with him, you can’t just leave things like this”