Ch. 1 ~His Maiden, Returns~

Black Buter/Kuroshitsuji season 2 does not belong to me. neither does season 1. I only own Mystery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Darkness. Darkness.... Darkness.' 

 A blonde haired boy thought as he sat up in bed, naked and covered with bruises. He frowned after the torture he went through. 

 'Darkness is coiling itself around me...' the boy thought while in a room, a spider was on its web. A blue butterfly was stuck in its web and the spider was wrapping it around with its sticky threads. The boy got off the bed and walked towards the window even though his body was in pain.

 'I am ensnared by the darkness, and every last drop of my blood will be drained away by the blade piercing me.' The butterfly was no longer tied with the threads and the spider dropped down from its web.

 'That said...' it replied. 'That said, I still want this.' The boy thought. 'In that case..' the spider said. '...scream.' 'Rend the darkness with your scream.'

 The boy's eyes widen and he shouted out, "I want this! I want you!" A contract symbol formed on his tongue. This boy had now made a contract with a demon....

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Master, this morning's tea is Her Majesty's Blend from Ridgways." the demon named Claude said while pouring the tea in a cup. The boy, Alois, stretched and looked over at Claude with a tired expression. Once after Alois drank his tea, Claude dressed him. Claude was done buttoning Alois's shirt until Alois smirked and undid the first two buttons. Alois looked down to see his reaction, which Claude only narrowed his eyes. "Do I irritate you?" Alois asked. Claude pushed his glasses up. "No." he simply said as he rebuttoned the buttons and Alois frowned.

 Claude was now completely done dressing Alois and he bowed to him. "If you'll excuse me..." Claude said walking out of the room. After a few seconds Alois grinned and giggled. And then those giggles turned into laughter. Alois rolled over his bed laughing.

 Alois was now eating breakfast-more like playing with it. Alois poked the egg with his knife as a maid named Hannah along with butlers that were triplets named Timber, Thompson, and Canterbury, were present in the room. "Hannah, don't you think fried eggs are rather pitiful? Shells broken open, nakedly exposed for all eyes to see... They'll never grow into eyes, or organs, or wings. all their possibilities are wiped out by me." Alois said and he snuck a glance at Hannah, who looked down. Alois purposely knocked over his drink and called for Hannah who knelt on the floor to clean it up. Alois screeched, making Hannah look up at him in alarm. Alois only chuckled and turned towards her.  He then peierced his finger into her eye making her gasp in pain. Alois continued moving his finger around and a stream of blood went down Hannah's face.

 "Didn't Claude tell you? A maid must look directly at her master. You'll have to forgive me. If I don't punish you, Claude will be outraged." Alois said in a fake innocent way. He took his finger out and Hannah covered her injured eye that was bleeding heavily. The three triplets looked at each other and whispered amongst themselves. The doors flew open as Claude entered. "Clean this up," he ordered. Two of the triplets helped and escorted Hannah out while the other cleaned the blood on the floor. Claude took out a cloth and the blood from Alois's fingers.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Alois and Claude were in the study room and Alois was bored as his head laid on the desk. "Arnold Trancy will be dining with us today." Claude said. "He just wants money." Alois boredly said. "This time a priest will be joining him. It seems he has doubts about your time 'held hostage by the fairies.'" Alois's eyes widen and he gasped while standing up quickly looking worried. "What should I do, Claude?! I changed that old loon's decorating! The nasty curtains, the rugs, the old patterns, the knick-knacks..!" "Not to worry. I'll take care of everything at once." Claude said with no expression as always. "Really?" Alois asked quietly. Claude kneeled down and placed his hand over his chest. "Yes, Your Highness..."