Sorry not Sorry

"Then what are you going to do, its over im done she fuxking won, im going back home packing my shit and i am gone"

"No"

"Then break it off with her, no friendship , no nothing or i walk out and you will never see me or the baby again"

"Mya, she's my bestfriend"

"Who fuxks their bestfriend? Either she goes or i do. I am not doing this bullshit with you, you been fuxking this bitch behind my back for god knows how long make your decision now"

End of pov

I Walked back up to Aubrey's room getting in the bed laying on my side that felt warm from his body heat. I laid in bed next to him feeling his body shift closer to me. His long strong arms crossed over me scooping me into him holding me.

"Where did you go?" He said half sleep.

"To talk to August" i said

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah go back to sleep"

He moved his hand into my hand interlocking his fingers in mine. I felt his breathing become steady i knew he went back to sleep. I laid in silence thinking about my feelings for August. When will i truly be with him, was this something i wanted to do? Or did i want to be nothing more than the girl he sleeps with . Do i want to continue to sleep around with him in secret and lie about. I know Aubrey isn't blind to this bullshit but he still plays dumb and is down for whatever I owe him big time.

Although i had my chance with him i can admit i fuxked it up And this situation is my fault. If only i spoke up about my  feelings and stop being so damn indecisive and Really let him in . I would be right there with him instead of her. I wont act as if i am not jealous of Mya carrying his baby because a part of me is . But baby or no baby he loves me and that is enough, right? . But my lack of telling him i cant have children made this situation this way. Ugh im so fuxking dumb.

I do feel bad for Mya to an extent and i know your like the fuxk Meg you tripping but even though my dislike for her over all she never cheated on him i really just cant stand her money hungry ass. 

Next Morning

I took a shower got dressed and headed downstairs. I glanced at the clock on the wall it was 12:45 in the afternoon. I saw Aubrey in the living room looking at the game. 

"Hey you, wheres Aug and Mya" i said going in the kitchen

"They left, He said he had to go something came up"

"Wait, what" i said walking back in the living room.

"Yeah Meg he left i saw the note when i got up"

"They came out here to turn back around "

" i dunno sweetheart, i saw the note on the kitchen counter, call them see why they left" he said.

I stood there dumb founded i couldn't understand why he left like that. I gabbed my phone and dialed his number. No answer it went straight to voicemail. I put the phone down and would call them later.

The whole day went by still nothing then a week went by still nothing. I grew obsessed with calling until i decided to stop. It got me sick and hurting i was depressed because i missed him. I wanted to know what i did to him and why he was ignoring me. 

"Amber, I need a big ass favor from you" I said into the phone

"what yo ass want now you know what time it is" she said sounding like she was just waking up

"girl I know you isn't trying to complain and it's the middle of the day" I said laughing

"bitch shut up this is my nap time let me live please, what's up though"

"well have you spoke to Augusts lately" I said

"no, that nigga been off the radar for the past month or so"

"really damn," I said sounding defeated

"well why you aint call his momma"

"I don't want to put her in my issues and stress her out ya know ever since she had that heart attack i'm beyond scared to say anything to her about him ya know"

"I feel you but you need to say something though, whats going on anyways whats the big deal with you asking her about August?"

"well he popped up on me a minute ago with Mya, and everything was fine ya know we was cool, him and I had sex and then I went back to my room woke up the next day and Aubrey told me he left"

"damn, girl I don't even know but I will find out give me some time that goat gotta come in to get her hair redone"

"ok thank you"

I got off the phone with Amber, and walked back into my room, I set on the bed looking at the wall. Grabbed my small box and rolled me up a blunt. I lit it and was on cloud nine. There was nothing I needed to worry about besides my growing hunger from smoking. I clipped my blunt and heard my phone go off I glanced down and it was Amber.

"bitch" she said

"what, what" I said nervous

"so tell me why this bitch up at the fucking shop bragging about how August and her bout to get married"

"no that bitch is fucking lying" I said in shock

"bitch yes I just got a call from Tammi ass and you know she don't lie she up in there right the fuck now talking about it saying he said that he don't want to lose her and he stepping up to the plate and doing whats right by her and the baby"

"I don't believe that" I said

"girl I'm just as surprised as you that is fucking crazy, Meg girl are you okay"

I set on the phone in silence I didn't know what to say I was stunned to say the least like we were just together. What did I do wrong I was officially about to lose him forever and to this bitch of all bitches. I had to go out there and hear this from his mouth but did I want to face the truth. I know I couldn't do it I couldn't hurt myself anymore then what I was doing to myself now.

"I gotta go" I said flat without emotion in my voice

I was numb I really was defeated I couldn't put my hurt in words I just laid in my bed crying.

Mya POV

" so when are you guys planning to get married" Tammi said doing my hair

"we actually are going to do something really small just family and a few friends, out at his mothers house in Atlanta, we have to start planning right away we want to be married before the baby comes"

I was elated to finally be able to be Mrs.Alsina, I got my man and we are having a baby. It feels good to get Meagan out of the way. We can focus on us without her whorish ways coming in and getting him all in his feelings. I set there for a few more hours getting my hair done. And the next place for me to go was to the caterers after I spent my day blabbing my mouth at the shop which I did on purpose I knew that it would get back to Meagan, and her ole weak ass wouldn't even bother coming around.

End of Pov

Soo im goin to be ending this story in two more chapters... But can you believe this bitch Mya?

So its safe to say Aug chose the baby over Meagan.. But can you blame him putting him in a compromising position.

Will update soon!!!