This love

"I love you" he said looking into my eyes I bit my bottom lip gently tasting his lips on my mouth. "and again I'm sorry Meg"

I was speechless I was trying to avoid this but I seem to dig deeper holes I can't get out of fuck. We went back to the house and Aubrey was getting up to leave. I watched his movements as he walked back and fourth oh his phone.

"is there something wrong?" I asked

"nah I just have to get back to LA, I have a studio session with the game" he said putting his phone in his pocket walking towards the sofa sitting next to me.

"spend time with your family I will see you when you get home Meg"

"are you sure?" I asked

"yeah I gave you this time off just chill here and when your ready just come back" he said kissing my temple. He stood up and I followed him outside to the car.

"thank you very much for everything you done" I said hugging him

"its nothing, I'm going to leave you with my card in case you want to get yourself something" he said reaching into his pocket pulling out his wallet.

"oh no you don't have to do that"

"you don't have any clothes and you are my pretend girlfriend" he said smiling

I took the card and put it in my bra smiling at what he said which stupid was sounding.

"ok since I'm your pretend girlfriend" I said

"be good and I'll call you later tonight when I land"

We finished up our small conversation and I walked back to the house Sheila was sitting in the family room watching television. I set besides her resting my head on her shoulder.

"where your friend at?" she asked

"oh he had to go"

"oh that sucks, well I hope I can see him again he is a very sweet guy"

"yeah he is, how you feeling"

"I'm good,I'm going to get ready for bed its getting late, Travis left with Amber, Jamal out doing something so I don't have to cook" she said smiling

"so your just going to foreget about the fact that me your beautiful daughter came from LA wanting some good ole dinner" I said smiling

"there's food in the fridge I made lastnight I love you Meagan I'm sleepy" she said smiling getting up from the sofa.

I reached for the remote and turned to the Wendy Williams show and started watching her hot topics just to pass by the time I was super bored and started to get sleepy myself. August came in the family room and set beside me putting my legs in his lap. Taking off my socks he started to rub my feet. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I felt him stop after a few minutes and I lifted my head up to see why he had stop. .

"No reason" he said putting my small foot back in the palms of his hands rubbing them.

"How's Mya" I asked

"She good, where you boyfriend go?"

"He left" I said sitting up removing my legs from his lap.

I got up and was going to go to bed when August, stood in front of me pulling me to him wrapping his long arms around my small frame. I rested my head on his chest inhaling his scent. He lifted my head to look him I looked him in his eyes. They were filled with so much sadness. I placed my hand on his cheek and reached up kissing him softly. I placed both my hands on both side of his face I felt his tears fall which hurt me more than anything. I pulled away looking at him in his eyes he searched my face as if he was trying to read my thoughts. August picked me up I wrapped my legs around him kissing me again. He carried me to the guest bedroom downstairs.

He laid me down on the bed kissing on my collarbone I reached up pulling his shirt over his head and I started to take off mine. August laid between my legs kissing the side of my neck to my chest going down slowly from my chest to my belly button. Removing my lace underwear I prop up myself on my elbows as he spread my legs. I felt his cool breath kiss my lower lips I tilted my head back as he kissed my lower lips. i bite my bottom lip in ecstasy he sucked on my clit causing me to moan. i felt his lips trail off to my inner thighs kissing them making them melt I was putty in his hands. His every touch I yearned for. He pulled himself out and the largeness I couldn't forget how I. rubbing the tip of his could penis. on me he slowly entered me filling me with himself. I grinded on him with my hips causing frictions between us. August moved closer to my body laying on top of me holding the head bored with one hand kissing by my ear and neck.

"tell me you love me" he whispered in my ear.

"mmm I love you" I moaned

"did you miss me?" he added

"yes I missed you.. mmm don't stop" I moaned more

I penetrated deeper inside of me hitting all the right places making it hard to be quiet making it hard to hold back this rage of fire I felt from him. I lifted myself up as much as I could getting him to lay on his back as I rode him. He reached behind my back unhooking my bra. August bit his lip in pleasure resting his hands on my hips..

"I love you" I said rolling my hips on him

"I love you too" he sat up kissing me I felt myself about to reach my peek and moments into our love making session I felt him release himself inside of me as I released myself. Not moving from inside of me he kissed me running his hands through my hair as I cupped his face.

"I am so very sorry August" I said between kisses

"its ok I did shit to you didn't act alone" he kept kissing me

"but"

"no buts, I missed you Meg you never got a single text"

"no nothing" I said looking him in his eyes

We stayed up all night till 6 in the morning talking and making love to each other my feelings for him grew stronger for him.

ok see how fast it is when you have a laptop three updates in less then a day woah i'm on a roll

soo iam need yall to comment and vote and I need 20 comments 30 votes and I will update again

and after the I will start updating Maid in Atlanta next.