My Best Friend or so i Thought

Next morning

I got dressed and waited for Amber to come over i felt good about my decision to move out but i knew Aug was going to be pissed..

"Hey girl" Amber said walking in the door

"Heyy, you all dressed up".

"Girl i just threw this on" she said looking at herself in the mirror hanging on the wall.

"Well lets go". I said getting up  walking to the door. I opened the door and there was August, with his duffle bag wearing sweats with a white Tee and snapback with shades. I was stunned, startled confused as to why he was home so early.. He was alone and here i was standing with the door open like an idiot.

"Meg, who is it". She said walking behind me.

"You gon move to the side to let me by?". He said with some annoyance..  

"Oh yeah sorry, i was leaving ".

August walked in the house setting his bag by the door and i just had this feeling something was going to pop off i guess you can say i felt out of place..

"Meg I wana show you this lil spot thats affordable  you gon love it" she said smiling

"Where yall going?" Aug said sitting on the sofa .

"Ohh umm..." I didnt want ta say nothing

"To look for apartments for Meg, she moving out" Amber blurted out.

"Thats funny it sound like you said Meg, moving out".

"Well yeah thats what you do when you look for apartments and find one you move out get yo own". Amber said knowing this would piss him off..

"Amber, stop dont start" i mumbled

"Why Meagan? He's not yo daddy and he was gon find out sooner or later".

"So this is what you where going to do when i left?"

"August, plz not now" i said.

"You expect me not to say shit like this coo with me!" He raised his voice.

"I dont have time for this , what the fuck you thank you my daddy cause you cant be, my daddy died a long time ago, so please dont try to act like you run me 'cause yo ass dont!"

"Meagan I will wait outside" Amber said
She grabbed her purse and went outside leaving me and August alone.

"So you gon sneak out without a heads up ion get that Meg? All the shit we been through". He looked hurt.

"You have your nerve yo ass didnt give me a heads up". I was so pissed and couldn't believe him i couldnt look at him.

"What was i supposed to give you a heads up about???"

"Mya, i thought we were moving forward with our relationship or whatever the fuck this is and you move this sneaky, lowdown bitch in this house , why would you think that is ok"

"Last time i checked this was my damn house"

"Uh huh i see it clear now August, i will be back later for the rest of my things and you and your baby momma can live guest free in your damn house".

I turned and walked out the door i felt a tear fall down my cheek as i closed the door behind me. I wiped my eyes and walked to Ambers, car and left to search for an apartment.