Studio Time

"Hey , how are you?" I said into the phone.

"Im doing coo cant complain ya know"

"Yeah agree, well i was calling to confirm the meeting with Aubrey tomorrow, everything is still ago?"

"Of course, everything is fine on me and my teams end. Last Thing i need is Aubrey,  getting all emotional" Kevin Hart said laughing into the phone.

"Yeah, well thank you Mr.Hart we'll see you tomorrow". I said getting off the phone.

I got up and set my phone on the counter charging it when i heard a text. I looked and it was no other than Aubrey.

Aubrey- Aye

Meg- can i help you sir?

Aubrey- lol come with me somewhere so i know ill come home ..

Meg- ok where we going

Aubrey- with me... Dont ask questions  little girl meet me in the front lol 😊

Meg- oh lord aight 😳 lol

Just when i was going to lay it down my presence is needed. I got up and put on some leggings a plan shirt with Jordan's and a leather jacket .. Spraying myself with perfume i left out the house towards the front to meet Aubrey..

I walked the stone pathway leading me to the front.. He was standing outside in front of one of his many cars.

"You ready?" He said as i walked towards him

"Yes, are you going to tell me where we going?" I said standing in front of him.

"I guess i can, we going to the studio get in the car"

I walked away towards the passenger seat getting in putting my seat belt on. He started up the engine looking at me.

"What?" I said looking his direction

He had this look on his face like he wanted to say something but he wouldn't spit it out.

"What? What are you going to say?"

"You something else" was all he said smiling

"Me, know you are" i said looking forward

"Aight Ms. Good"

"Whatever" i mumbled

______________________

We pulled up to the studio in West Hollywood,
He spent a lot of time here writing songs, making beats this was literally his second home . I never understood why he just didn't  build a studio at his house I never made the suggestion simply because He probably thought of it..

He parked his Mercedes, and he  got out he walking over to my side opening my door which is a habit for him. I walked ahead of him getting access to the door ...

"Yeah can i help you?" The guy said over the speaker

"Hey jimmy its Meagan, im here with Aubrey"  i said

"Oh hey Ms.Lady come on in" The door buzzed open and Aubrey was behind me. I have never stepped foot her but i always buzzed him in when i would drop him off running his errands. 

"Yo Meg i can see yo ass in them leggings not that I'm looking but you wearing boy short under wear "

"Really, Shut up" i said trying to look which was impossible.

"Yeah, here take my shirt" 

"Oh mah gawd thank you" i said reaching for his flannel shirt. I wrapped the shirt around my waist tying. Once i tied it around my waist i hit him..