Big head August

"whats up big head" i said punching him
"Hey punk"
" why you got me out here in the cold" i said rubbing my arms
"Oh well i figured you was hungry lets go grab something to eat right quick"
"Really August at"
"Yes at 2 in the morning you know the routine" he interrupted me. That was one thing i loved about our friendship we had fat moments where we would chill and eat junk and watch countless movies..
We drove to the chicken spot he parked the car and got out.
" dont forget extra fries August and a"
" a large Ghetto punch, Meagan i know chill out" he went and ordered the food twenty minutes later he was back with bags of food. I grabbed the two large bags from him and was munching on the fries.
"So you still with Lauren?" i said with my mouth full
"Lauren, you know her name is Mya, and yea we still together" he said i rolled my eyes.
"Well you know theres a friendship code and it says that if the best friend doesn't like the girlfriend you have to break up with her for safety purposes"
"Oh really were is that at"
"Its an untold agreement you aint know?"
"Nah i didnt, he started to smirk, why you just can't be happy for me"
"I could be happy if it was someone else"
"Well it aint so get over it, and yo ass so worried bout my relationships why you dont have a man?" He said pulling in the front of my apartment.
"Because" was all i said
"Because what, thats not a real answer Meagan,"
We got out the car and went to my apartment i unlocked my door and we both stepped in.
"So you not going answer my question"
"Aug i did"
"When cause all i heard was Because, thats not answering my question" he set down on the sofa taking his coat off and shoes stretching across the sofa taking the food out the bags placing them on the end table.
"I just don't i have no time for a boyfriend and i really don't need one"
"Oh thats what you think"
"Do you think i need one?" I said hopping on the sofa next to him.
"Nah you don't cause i might not like him" he said eating a chicken wing.
"Really"
"Yea its this untold best friend thing or something like that" he started to smirk
"I hate you" i started smiling
"You love me nigga " he got up and went to the kitchen.
"Wheres those Cookies i left"
"In the cabinet"
"Yo whats this" he had a 3 day notice to pay rent or quit.
"Oh nothing" i said lying
"Nah don't lie to me" he had a straight face. He set next to me back on the sofa
"Its nothing i reached for the paper but he moved it.
"august its nothing"
"Meagan are you having issues paying Rent?"
"Can we watch the movies"
"Nah not until you stop lying to me"
I set there and looked at him one thing i don't like to do is have him worrying about me he can be to overprotective.
"Ok, yes i have but its fixed"
"So you paid the amount you old which is 400 dollars added on to your next month rent which is 650,"
"Yeah"
"So you going to pay 1050 next month to be caught up, i know business hasn't been good and yo hours been cut"
"august please I'm fine"
"Nah why you ain't tell me you needed help"
"I could do it on my own"
He let out a breath he was getting frustrated with me i could tell.
"Well i know for a fact you ain't got no 1050 so just move start fresh"
"Move where Aug?"
"With me my roommate moved out you can have the spare room i want charge you nothing just save up"
"No,no, no i cant"
"Oh my god Meagan I'm yo friend i got you now we done with this conversation you moving out Monday i will pay what you owe and your gone"
"Aight whatever your not the boss of me"
"Yes I am" he smiled.

Lets go comment