Petty-ful

WILL UPDATE SOON!!!

I woke up to loud ringing glancing at the time it was 949 In the morning. " hello" i said into the phone.

"Meg wyd??"

"August, " i said rubbing sleep out my eye

"Yeah, listen i flew out here this morning im at the airport"

"What! Right now"

"Yeah"

"Ok, ima get some keys and come pick you up why didn't you call me first"

"I wanted to surprise you and we'er at Delta's gate"

I jumped up hopped in the shower grabbing my toothbrush doing everything at once .. Did my hygiene stuff and threw on some joggers a pink ovoo shirt with my yeezy boost. Walking. In the kitchen from the back door Aubrey was in front of the sink shirtless washing dishes cooking. I froze up admiring his holy body.

"Good morning Meg" he said smiling

"Good morning, uhh i need to borrow your keys"

"Oh there hanging up on the key rack, where are you going?" He said cleaning the counter tops.

"August is at the airport" i said grabbing a peace of bacon

"I take your urgency as you didn't know he was coming " he said throwing the towel over his shoulder.

"No i didn't" i said grabbing a sausage this time

"So you gon sit and eat or steal pieces of breakfast" he said smiling

"Ohh, nah lemne go ill be back save me some though" I said leaving out the door.

I pressed the alarm to unlock the door to his Benz I hopped in looking around making sure there was nothing of importance left out. I was on the freeway making my way to lax. About thirty minutes I pulled up to August's gate. I looked up and I saw him and Mya standing together.

"what the fuck is she doing here" I mumbled to myself.

I got out the car and smiled greeting them both.Mya as always had a sour look on her face.

"yo Meg I'm sorry just popping up like this I just wanted to see where you was at ya know" he said putting their bags in the trunk

"yeah, its cool no worries, how was your flight?" I said changing the subject

"it was fine" mya interjected

"oh I'm surprised they let you fly arent you like in your last trimaster or something like that" I said getting in the car.

"luckly for you I'm cool to fly" she said being smart. I was already getting frustated with her ass. We had a few conversations here and there but nothing major I wanted to keep everything to a minimum. I pulled up to the house and from the looks on Mya's face she was shocked.

"so who stays here" mya asked  as i pulled into the driveway

"oh jus my friend" I said smiling to myself

"where is your boyfriend?" August asked

"why?" Mya asked looking at him through the rearview mirror

I got out the car I could tell off the rip that Mya only came out of jealousy, spit and to be nosey. But then again I wouldn't blame her. I walked up the steps that lead to the front door allowing Aug and Mya to bicker with one another. As I turned the door knob Aubrey pulled the door open.

"your back, Hey Aug  how's it going man" he said smiling walking towards the car. I stood in the threshold of the door watching them. I could hear them introduce one another and Mya was eye fucking the shit out of Aubrey. Like seriously she is big as a whale nobody wants you.