Shaved Eyebrows and Lurking Levi Senses?!

Third Person POV:

It has been a day since Kaminari revealed part of her past to Eren, who listened and absorbed as much information about his mysterious friend as possible. Still, he wondered why she was sent to the cadets in the first place, when she was clearly able in the field as he had heard about 'the great Kaminari Moriko'. But he resisted turning around to ask the blonde herself more questions about her past, as the group made it's way to the old Scout Regiment Headquarters.

"An architectural marvel, don't you agree? It was a proper royal residence, once upon a time and more recently, our former headquarters. Fancy, yes, but very impractical once the scouts got down to business. Much, much to removed from river or wall. This was the early days for us you understand, and hopes soared high. Now this ovulate befoul is little more than a holding cell, the place where we stash our little toy." Oluo drawls on.

Eren peers around curiously, only freezing when his eyes meet Levi's blank stare before whipping his head back to the front. Kaminari chuckles at Eren's reaction as Oluo moves his horse even closer to the titan shifting boy. "Don't be expecting the royal treatment. Whether you're titan or human, don't imagine that all of us share the Captain's enthusiasm- AHH!"

Oluo's horse steps on a rock making him bite his tongue. "Aww, you scream like a little girl Oluo!" Kaminari calls from behind, laughing at her comrade's misfortune while he screams bloody murder.

With a laugh she turns towards Levi, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "So Captain, how are the group doing since I left?" He peers at her through the corner of his eyes, "Petra wouldn't stop pestering me about when you were coming back. Gunther said he missed his little spitfire annoying Oluo to no end and Oluo himself still hates you with every fibre of his being."

Kaminari throws her head back with a groan of annoyance, throwing her hands in the air. "Is he still mad that I shaved off his eyebrows? I wasn't going to do it but he moved and presto! His eyebrows were gone!"

Levi lets out an uncharacteristic chuckle, rolling his eyes at the blonde. "You shouldn't of threatened to shave off his eyebrows in the first place. Besides, you mustn't get too big for your boots. On the other hand, Eld Jin still trusts you but is too stubborn to show it-" "-And you?" She asks, her emerald eyes boring into Levi's own dark grey ones.

"You know I missed you brat." He mutters, his voice quipped with annoyance. "How did you get along with the cadets? Any boys I have to chase off?" Kaminari's face flushes in embarrassment as a name comes to mind, but subsequently shakes it out of mind. "No Levi there's no one-"

"-Liar." He injects, not even bothering to look at her knowing that she's feigning offence to his comment. She clears her throat, "what about you and Petra? Got with her yet?" Levi falters, coughing as he almost falls off his horse while Kaminari howls in amusement.

The rest of the group turn to see Levi regaining his balance with a scowl on his face and Kaminari in hysterics as they group arrive at the old headquarters. Eren smiles sadly at his friend, knowing fully well that she may of spent the last three years with the cadets but her heart was always with the Scouts.

Kaminari joins Petra and Oluo at the steps as she begins the tedious task of grooming her horse. "That's what you get for flapping your jowls back there." Petra remarks, amused at the event as Oluo holds a damp cloth to his lip. Oluo frowns lightly, "the rookie needs to be taught his place. First impressions are important."

Kaminari snorts indignantly, "well in that case he's going to think that you're a complete and utter fool." Petra sends the young blonde a disapproving look, who does her best to avoid the ginger haired girl's gaze, as she continues to groom her black mare. "You definitely made an impression on him, no question there."