1.1

It's been 4 years,

4 years have passed since the fall of wall Maria,

4 years have passed since I last walked inside the safety of the walls, willingly.

4 years have passed since I last had human contact with others outside my squad, Levi's squad.

Those four years have passed by in a blur and in those 4 years I've lost people, I've trained hard and now have a kind of dysfunctional family inside the Survey Corps.

But like all good things, it must come to an end.

Ever since the Wall Maria massacre I feel drained, numb even. I've been told that I look like an emotionless, cold hearted child who would like nothing more than to bring strife and chaos upon the world. But I  feel like an emotional wreck.

Like a storm brewing over an ocean before transforming into a hurricane. Or so I've read. Just like a hurricane a path destruction follows me, but if you brave the storm and get close enough you will be safe in the eye of the hurricane. And just like a hurricane, life gets bad before it can get better, but then it then royally screws you over again chucking you back into the storm, in a never ending cycle of false hope and misery. (Yes I'm a drama queen. Deal with it xD)

'Well at least that's my philosophy'

As theses bitter thought consume me I continue down the unused dirt track that was once filled with people and markets, which is now just a ghost town. I make my way through the Titan infested area, just past where the breach occurred in wall Maria, I walk at a slow turtle like pace allowing my thoughts to plague my mind about that day four years ago.

Just like four years ago, the Titans in the area avoid me like the plague, flowing around me like a rock in water.

Why? I have no idea.

Not that it bothers me that the Titans aren't interested in eating me but why? I mean I know I'm a skinny little 12 year old girl but seriously, I thought those good for nothing bastards ate anything is sight yet I couldn't fathom why they weren't interested in me. 'You know why' my subconscious whispers inside the confines of my mind, I shake my head at the thought. 'It couldn't be-' "STOP IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"

My head snaps toward the sound, realising I'm already at the gate, my green eyes trail up the wall until it meets those of a guard, "My names Kaminari Moriko, I have business with Commander Keith Shadis." the guard studies me for a second before exclaiming "OPEN THE GATES!" I give a slight wave to the men guarding the gate before willingly entering through the gates of wall Rose.

I make my way to meet up at the military headquarters where I am escorted to a fitting room to get changed into the Trainees Squad uniform.

Why you may ask ? Well long story short a certain short ass captain thought it would be a grand idea to force me to socialise with people my age. I MEAN COME ON, ITS NOT LIKE HE 'socialises' IN THE FIRST PLACE. tch.

My uniform consists of a short, light brown jacket with the badge of the squad on both shoulders, on the front left pocket and on the center of the back, a light-colored shirt, a dark brown sash around the waist covering the hips, white pants, and dark brown knee-high leather boots. I take off my green Survey Corps cloak, putting it in at the bottom of my bag. There's no way I'm leaving that behind.