Chapter 22

Chapter 22

In the morning I am in the shower and getting ready for the day in Jai’s bathroom when I hear voices they are hushed but I can hear very clearly what the voice are saying. “Have you even had sex with her yet?” Luke whispers to Jai. “Luke shut up” Jai says sternly “So you haven’t” Luke says loudly and then Jai must have nudged him or something because his voice goes quiet again “Sorry bro”. “When are you going to make a move on her though?” Luke says bring the subject up again. Jai sounds a little annoyed with Luke while he says “Whenever she is ready” and then I hear footsteps so they must have both left the room.

I continue putting makeup on my face but I am not really concentrating on it. What does he mean when I am ready? I don’t even know myself if I am ready or maybe if I was ready since the first night we spend together. Of course I love Jai but I don’t want to confuse myself. I wonder what he will think of me when ‘I am ready’ whatever. I need to stop thinking about this and puzzling myself.

When I look in the mirror I notice my makeup has gone stupidly wrong so I rub the eye makeup off the eye that looks silly and re start it. I get out my demin shorts and a purple Hoodie which I bought as a spare change of clothes just incase (although I wasn’t expected to stay the night) I see the bathroom door handle is shaking just as I am undressing “wait a second” I say because I am still getting changed. But it is not Jai as he wouldn’t be this rude. The handle suddenly unlocks and the door swings open “Get out” I scream at Luke who of course is being a dickhead. Jai comes to the door and pulls Luke back. I slam the door in their faces and carry on getting changed. I am a lady. They should know better.

Of course this whole act has irritated me and I am embarrassed but I never thought I would just storm out of his house. That is what I did next. This made me feel even sillier but I don’t know I am just very hormonal; because it is my time of the month obviously. I hurry into the nearest taxi and ignore Jai sadly shouting “Ariana come back”

When I reach home I have calmed down and I realise how silly it was of me to leave in a huff but oh well. I spend the day relaxing with mom, spending time with her and she tells me she has a ‘surprise’ for me after dinner. She is texting someone an awful lot during the movie yet I can’t really speak because I am always on my phone. I get a text from Luke saying “Sorry Ariana but Skip dared me to do it” How kind of Skip. And Luke adds “Jai did try to stop me but I am a janoskian so I can’t not do a dare” this actually makes me laugh because Luke would truly do ANY dare he got given. Okay so I should be mad a Skip not Luke. But I’m over it now anyway. “Also you’re fit and I didn’t see THAT much” Luke teases “Sorry about leaving so suddenly” I send back ignoring his ‘you’re fit’ remark.

Jai keeps trying to call me but I am spending time with mom so I just text him saying “Sorry can’t pick up your calls spending time with mom but I know you were nothing to do with earlier I was just annoyed but it’s okay now” and I lock my phone actually concentrating on the movie.

The surprise mom had planned is my favourite surprise in the whole world. Frankie is over here in Melbourne. I was in the middle of eating dinner when mom said “Just going outside to see the neibours” and I believed her and she came back in so quietly I didn’t hear and Frankie jumped out on me. I love him. I spend a couple of hours with my brother before I announce “I am going to the studio” “Ariana you got signed again?” Frankie cheers “Yeah didn’t mom tell you?” I ask “I wanted you to tell him” Mom buts in. Frankie comes with me to the studio because he wants to and Mom stays home preparing herself because she is starting work tomorrow.

When I reach the studio my manager is so happy to see me. He welcomes me and I introduce him to my brother. I have an album on my phone of all the songs I have recorded thank god and firstly my manager downloads them all to something and it’s just like my old studio and manager but better! We record and fiddle with a few songs for my album which will be out September 3rd. My manager tells me I will be having a photo shoot for the cover art soon and to come back tomorrow evening for more recording ect towards my album.

“Shall we go somewhere or should we just go home?” I suggest “let’s go somewhere!” Frankie says hugging me. “I’m so proud of you sis you will be so big” I smile at him and we head for a taxi. Frankie and I end up going late night shopping. It is 8:30pm and I have such a good evening with him. “I need to meet Jai at some point on my trip” Frankie says “Yeah of course” I smile at the thought of Jai. “He could spend the night and watch movies with the family all evening at some point, I want him to get to know you guys better” I insist. Anyway I have stayed at his house a few times now but he hasn’t stayed at mine. I smirk at my thoughts.

“Would this suit me?” Frankie says holding up a sparkly top “Of course, anything sparkly suits you!” I say giggling. Frankie strikes a pose and goes into the changing room to try it on. I am looking at a dress and thinking about buying it. It looks really nice. It is silky and white and look at that pair of heels! I need to buy that. I strut around and I love them. I add them to my basket and Frankie finally comes out with the top on for trial. He looks so cute.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I notice I have a message from Jai. “How did the studio go?” Jai asked. “Amazing I am so happy about nearly finishing my album” I reply. “What you up too?” he asks “Just out late night shopping with Frankie!” I say. “Omg I need to meet him” Jai says. “Yeah want to spend a movie night at mine tomorrow? And then stay the night” I add. “You bet” Jai says. Then I put my phone away because Frankie is getting fastrated “What do you think?” he says in a girly voice “Perfection” I laugh.

When we get bored of late night shopping we grab a coffee from starbucks which is still open this time of night and we get in the taxi while admiring how amazing the starbucks is. I love starbucks, starbucks is life. And we had Grande of course. When we get home we just snuggle down of the sofa watching telly, tweeting, and texting friends. I fall asleep feeling happy as can be.