Chapter 17

Chapter 17

 “What?” Jai looks embarrassed. “Your dribble went down me” I say trying to calm down from my laughing fit. “Oh” Jai says blushing and looking down. He bites his lip and looks into my eyes as he can probably tell I am staring at him. “You’re so shy” I let out into the darkness. “Not around you” He says rushing forward and pulling me down while sitting on top of me. I let out a sexual sound. I don’t mean for it to sound at all like it did. Jai is smiling. I wish I could pause in time and keep this moment forever.

I know I said to myself that I didn’t want to rush things but I realise how much I trust Jai. I can’t help now but to want to rush things it is just how I feel so crazy about him. “Damn it” I suddenly fracture out “What?” Jai says shoving his arm around me. His face is so serious it makes me want to laugh. “Well its nothing really just I forgot to ring my record deal today!” I say. “Do it tomorrow” He says simply. “I am scared” I let out. “Awww I am here for you” I place my head onto his chest and smile at his cute words.

“Did you go to the hall I told you about today for any auditions?” He says looking guilty. “Yeah” I say my head still borrowed comfily on his chest. “I’m sorry I couldn’t go with you” He whispers into the darkness. “No worries” I mumble squeezing him. “Would you guys be quiet” Luke comes stomping into the room angrily. “Luke gets very bad temper when he is tired” Jai says and I start laughing loads. “Hey faggots what are you doing” Beau says coming into the room. “What?” Luke says totally confused now. “It wasn’t them making the noise it was me and you’re on keek” Beau bursts out laughing. “Ahhhh” Luke shouts weakly. Beau runs off laughing and I catch Jai’s eye and start smiling like mad. “I love your family” I say “They will be your family too one day” He says shyly. I get what he means; he means we will get married one day. “On the moon” I whisper.

I don’t remember what happened after that. We both fell asleep at the same time I guess. “Wowah” I say in a little shock when I wake up to find myself lying on top of Jai my face basically on his and my arms wrapped around his waist still. “What are you doing” Jai’s eyes flash open but when he see’s me on him he starts smiling. I jump off him quickly and awkwardly let out “I honestly don’t know how I got on top of you” “Of course you don’t” Jai says sarcastically teasing me. I give a cheeky grin at him them turn the other way.

“It is 11am” Jai tells me. “Oh my” I say soaring out of bed and running into the bathroom to get changed and get myself ready. The impact of getting up nearly knocks me back down. My headache is tremendous. Worst hangover ever. I fall to the floor dizzy and Jai screams “Ari are you alright?” flying out of bed and landing next to me. “Yeah just got up too quick” “This hangover is a bitch” Jai says as he is probably feeling the same way as me suddenly flying out of bed. “Sorry” I say trying to get back up but Jai pins me back down laughing “Get up S L O W L Y” he jokes. “Oh I do love you” I say giving him a small peck and carrying on into the bathroom.

I turn his shower on and start slowly giving my face a load of rinse and then I use some of his man shampoo’s and body washes. I feel so much better after a shower. I didn’t even ask him if I could. I forgot about that. But I knew he won’t mind. I start applying makeup which I DID bring thank god in my handbag. I will have to live without moisturisers for this morning. I neatly pin half my hair back leaving the other parts to fall elegantly down my head. And I put my clothes from last night on. Shame I didn’t bring a change of clothes. Didn’t realise I would spend the night at Jai’s. I already spent the night in one of his baggy tops and joggy bottoms. I love men’s clothes. They are so comfy and nice. Anyway atleast I look presentable for now.

“You look beautiful” Jai grins at me as I walk out of the bathroom. “Your turn to get a shower and get ready” I wink at Jai. “Urrg” He groans at the thought of getting up. “Unless you want me to shower you” I tease and he laughs “I would love that” I blush because I am being mischievous. I help him slowly get up and then leave him to shower. I go downstairs to make some breakfast for everyone and I find Beau already in the kitchen.

“Hey Ari” He smiles when seeing me. “Hi Beau!” I say. “I’m going to make some breakfast for everyone want some?” I suggest “Yes please” He replies. “I was just getting a pain killer” He laughs “Ah I could do with one of those” and he passes me one. My head ache does seem to die down a lot and my vision seems to get clearer too.

It is quite hard to make breakfast in this house. They don’t have much fruit which is what I normally would have for breakfast. I decide to nip down to the co-op which Jai showed me on the tour the other day. It is only a couple of minutes walk. Jai always takes ages in the shower anyway. “Just going to the store quickly” I shout to Beau who is lying on the sofa watching football with his feet up.

I pick up strawberries, grapes, yogurt, cereal and some milk the payment is actually really cheap to what it was in LA. I kind of miss LA though. And Liz, I really miss Liz. Anyway so when I get back I lay out the fruit and yogurt mixing it together on the table. All the boys come rushing down the stairs...  all the janoskians. I love these guys. “I haven’t had a breakfast this good since mum last made us one!” Luke shouts out his face in a massive grin. “You should stay here more often” beau says smiling. We all nibble away at our breakfast “This is perfect babe” Jai comments half way through giving my shoulder a little squeeze. I giggle “Thanks guys”J.

After breakfast we all go into the lounge. The boys play on the x box on god knows what is dosen’t really take my interest. Then I notice Luke isn’t in the room. I get up to leave the room and Jai dosen’t even notice. Dear of him he is so inlove with that x box. I make my way to the bathroom and walk past Luke “What ya doing?” I slyly say. “Editing last night’s video” Luke starts laughing. “Oh god lemme see!” I cringe thinking about it. Knowing I don’t actually want to see. Luke presses play on what he has done so far. “Oh gosh” I say repeatedly throughout the video “Why am I such a weirdo?” I giggle. “What are your fans going to say?” Luke teases. “Oh haha” I say sarcastically back sticking my tongue out. “Look you are totally on top of Jai on that one” “I don’t even remember that” I claim although maybe I do a little.

I go back into the lounge and all the boys are doing a massive pile on. I join in. Taking a massive leap and landing on top of skip. “James nooo” I scream before he squashes me under him. We are all giggling like crazy when suddenly Luke comes flying into the room to join in landing on James. Yet again more weight on me. “Are you okay” Jai shouts to me above all this giggling that is going on. I mean like literally giggling. I am laughing so much I find it hard to reply. I nod and Jai smiles. I swear I melt every time he smiles. My feels go crazy.

Suddenly I ooze my way out of the pile and with that it is like domino’s everyone falls and Luke lands directly on top of me. “Get off” I say my stomache still tight from laughing so much. “What if I don’t want to” Luke teases “Well I want you too” I say firmly but jokingly. Jai grabs Luke and chucks him off me. Jai quickly grabs my hand and picks me up off the ground giving me a fixed hug in his safe arms. But when Luke comes back up he throws himself at Jai so they end up on top of each other. I start hysterically giggling while Luke is humping Jai. “Luke stop” Jai says flicking his hair but he is laughing I know he is taking it as a joke. “Wish we had the video camera right now” Beau screams out still laughing.

I run out of the room to get my phone from upstairs in Jai’s room. “Hi mom” I say on the phone “Hey Ariana” Mom says back happily. “Sorry I spent the night at Jai’s” I blush at the thought. “That’s okay, you’re not a little girl anymore don’t need to tell me I realised.” “Oh mom” I say rolling my eyes and giggling. “What are your plans for today?” Mom says giggling. “I need to ring my record deal at some point and oh yeah I auditioned for a TV show yesterday forgot to say” “That’s amazing Ariana I will look forward to hearing more about that later. I am going out to get the new furniture and paint so I need to go!” Mom cherps “Okay see you at dinner” I hang up.

“Hey babe” Jai says walking into the room “Hi” I say back. “Want to go out somewhere?” Jai suggests “Yes please!” I say blissfully. “Cool where do you want to go?” He asks “To get some lunch? And eat it at the park?” I suggest as that seems romantic. “Yeah sure” Jai’s face lights up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter. I just thoguht I should say sorry if this isn't sutiable for anyone? if that makes sense. Haha sorry. Thanks for reading :) Remember to comment, like & vote! Love you <3