Chapter 16

Chapter 16

“Jai” a girly voice shouts in fastration. But Jai is still laid next to me “Your mom?” I question to him. But there it goes his bedroom door smashes open. I dread to think what’s coming next. “Hayley” Jai shouts out confused. “Who is Hayley?” I say slightly hurt but I don’t want to get the wrong end of the stick here. Hayley looks at me with wild eyes. Jai is still holding me though I don’t understand what is happening. “Who the f**k is that?” Hayley rudely starts screaming. “Get off my boyfriend” she screams coming in to attack me. She hits me once hard before Jai has the chance he gets in front me and starts shouting at her. Okay I obviously didn’t get the wrong end of the stick.

“He is my boyfriend” I say calmly because I don’t like the way she is treating Jai or myself. “Who is this girl? The one you tweeted on twitter? Ariana Grande? You told me that she was just a celebrity crush and that you wouldn’t want her as anything to do with you in life” Jai looks really annoyed and upset but he doesn’t say anything. So this girl so called Hayley decides to continue “You said that you thought her acting skills were rubbish and her song that she realised was pathetic about saving the world” I look stunned at Jai and he won’t catch eye contact with me or defend me. I get out of his hold and he doesn’t try to pull me back. I run out of the house mascara starting to fall from my face and my makeup going everywhere. He doesn’t even shout after me. Well that shows how much he cares doesn’t it.

I moved to Melbourne and yet that isn’t enough for him is it. I can’t express how hurt and dead I feel to the point I don’t even care what a wreck I look like. I jump into a taxi and shout at the man my address. He doesn’t question me crying or say anything. I sit sobbing hysterically and he just drives quietly. I haven’t got a message from Jai yet and I hope that he just leaves me alone. I am so angry at him that I turn my phone off. Not like he will care anyway.

I run upstairs to my bedroom trying not for my mom to realise I am upset. I cry and cry until I feel like they’re and no tears left in me yet I still cry. I hear someone walking up the stairs. Oh great mom is probably going to see me like this and damn I look so ugly when I cry. Oh well. “Ariana” a voice says while opening the door. But it is no mom’s voice... it is Jai’s. “Go away” I sob hiding my face in my hands. He runs to me hugging me and pulling my face from my hands. He is trying hard not to cry but he whispers “it wasn’t what you thought” something in his tone makes me believe him. But I don’t talk yet I just carry on sobbing.

While I sob Jai has his arms around me and I don’t object he tells me the whole story and I listen very carefully. “I dated Hayley for a while she loved me like crazy but part of me was always frightened of her I never really loved her like I do you, I dated her ages ago but sometimes she pops back here. She still has it in her head that I love her, that we are a couple. She obviously was stalking my twitter and saw I was head over heels about you Ari. The reason maybe you thought I was ashamed to be with you is because yes I was scared of Hayley, I knew what she can do. She has mental problems I am pretty sure anyway. When she came today I was so shocked and scared she would hurt you. She lied. We never dated while I was with you, I love you Ariana more than anything and nothing and no one can ever take that away” He stops in mid sentence and a tear rolls down his face. I stop sobbing and put my hand to his face wiping away the tear. He looks ashamed hurt but he also looks embarrassed.

“Oh god sorry” He says a few more tears slipping from his eyes. It is so cute when boys cry though. I can’t even. I kiss him softly and we both forget all the other worries. But he pulls away “That’s no the end of the story” “okay..” I say but I am still in a phase from that magical kiss. “So the reason I didn’t want the paparazi’s to take photos is because I was scared this would happen but I didn’t think you’d forgive me. But you have given me a chance to explain” Jai smiles. “One last question.. I noticed that when Luke answered the door I think he thought I was Hayley? Why?” “Oh because I told Luke I was really worried about her coming and stuff because he knew I wasn’t acting myself” he blushes. “I’ve heard enough” I giggle slightly. “I understand and I love you more than anything Jai, I forgive you” He starts to smile even more. And we lock eyes for a while just gazing at his perfect eyes it’s like they take me to another world. “I’m so hungry” My stomache rumbles disturbing this. “Shall I take you out for a meal?” He suggest. “Wow weren’t you meant to go out with the boys?” I say shocked. “Oh well, it doesn’t matter” “no it does matter” I fight back. “Let’s go out with them?” I ask. “Well if you really want to?” He smirks. “Of course.”

He gives me time to get changed and put more makeup on although he compliments saying I don’t need the makeup to make me any beautifier. Whatever. He is just being his adorable self. “Ready to go?” I ask with a cute dress and my hair done up. Perfume done and makeup too. “Yes you look stunning” Jai says in a daze “Nah” I reply. He giggles and then asks “You sure you don’t want to spend the evening just together maybe not doing anything too extreme?” “No Jai, I really want to meet your friends and family!” I pester “Then that’s what we shall do” “But can I meet your family?” Jai blushes. “You mean my mom? I am only living with her at the moment my brother Frankie will come over and my grandparents will come a lot too” “Okay” Jai laughs cutely. “Plus I haven’t got any friends here yet” I blush. “You always got me” and his arm wraps around me tightly. I know he means what he says.

“Hi mom, this is Jai, Jai this is my mom Joan” “Hi Joan lovely to meet you” Jai says shyly. “Nice to meet you too Jai” Mom gives Jai a little squeeze. “I didn’t know you were in Ari” Mom says “Didn’t you let Jai in?” I ask curiously “Umm” Mom says “Aha my friend let them in” “okay well we are going out mom see you later” “Okay have a good time, you look lovely by the way” Joan smiles at us. We smile back and continue out.

We grab a taxi like always and Jai gets his phone out and dials Beau’s number “Hey fagot where are you?” Beau says and I start to laugh in the background. Even the taxi driver isn’t keeping a straight face. “We are just coming” “we?” Beau repeats “Yes we” Jai says laughing “okay will see you guys in a minute” He says.

The restaurant that we drop off at is posh and cute. I feel a little shy actually and Jai doesn’t feel shy (Obviously because it is his friends and family) but it’s strange we have gone opposite. “Hi Ariana” they all hug me. “So Jai brought his girl?” They all laugh and Jai grabs my hand and squeezes it and we sit next to each other. “Let’s order!” Luke shouts waving his hand around in the air.

This evening is so funny and I have never laughed so much in my whole life. I take loads of keeks and in one of them Luke says about how I am cheating on Jai. Of course I would never do that but idk it was funny how Jai came in. I love these guys. His family is so fun. They decide to go back to theirs and make a video. I am part of it and we are all so drunk I can hardly remember anything that happened last night.

All I know is that looking at the clock right now it says “5am” wait I don’t even have a clock in my room? Who’s bed am I in? I unlock my phone and shine the light I see I am in Jai’s bedroom and Jai is sleeping soundly right next to me. I start to get this awful headache and I realise how thankful I am not too of lost my phone after that crazy night. I don’t normally drink like at all! But this was a one off and it was very fun.

“Jai Jai” I whisper giving him a little shake. “Baby” Jai grumbles opening his eyes a little. “What time is it?” He says seeming very tired. “5am” I say rubbing my hand on his belly. “Urrg my head fu**ing hurts” Jai grunts “You’re so sexy when you’re tired” I start to crack up. “Oye” He says sitting up and starting to tickle me. “Hahahaha” I start laughing louder and louder yet I can’t stop him. He pulls me back up and sits me on top of him. I go into kiss him but miss his lips. I kiss his eye instead which gives us both the giggles. I am hysterically laughing when suddenly Jai stops and he goes into kiss me this time and his lips hit mine instantly stopping me laughing. We snog for a while and then a bit of his dribble comes out the corner of my lip. He dosen’t realise it so he carries on kissing but I burst into laughter again. Don’t you love that feeling? When you laugh while kissing someone? Such an amazing feeling.