I don't know?

Perrie's POV

I sat in the car driving wishing like time would swallow me up. I looked down at the car clock it read one thirty. I sighed, I had thirty minutes to get to my appointment. The longer I sat driving the car the more anxiouse I got. I finally pulled into the doctors building. I breathed in deeply before jumping out of my car. Looking around quickly to make sure there were no paperazzi, I ran into the building.

As I entered the familiar scent of flowers that sat on the employee's desk filled the room. I smiled this place was slowly becoming a second home for me. I walked up to the accountantes desk and waved.

"Hi Lynda," I smiled. She looked up from typing and smiled warmly back.

"Just go right into his room and he will be with you shortly," she said going back to her work. I nodded and walked slowly to his door. I opened it and walked in closing the door behind me. I sat on the bed like seat, where I got to see my baby inside of me. I placed my purse next me, and looked at my phone. I had two missed calls from Jade. I hadn't told her where I was going because she would start asking questions and I didn't need that right now. Anxiety was starting to kick in and I swear the baby kicked. Or maybe I was imagening things. My train of thought was cut of by Dr.James walking into the room.

"Hello Miss.Edwards what can I do for you today?" He asked me.

"Well, things have happened in my life to start to change my mind about this baby, and I have decided to have an abortion," I whispered. He looked at me question in his eyes, but he didn't ask why I was doing this. I shut my eyes trying to keep back the tears. I wanted to keep this baby I really did, but I couldn't sacrific my band or One Direction. I was doing every one a favor right?

"Miss. Edwards that is a very long and difficult process are you sure you want this?" He asked making sure I wouldn't change my mind. I nodded not trusting my voice. He frowned and I knew he didn't like killing babies but this was my decision and my decision only. "Well it will be around a two week process, and you will be entered into the hospital around the last couple days of the second week. Recovery will take about four days. What we will do is make tiny opening in your belly and from there well the baby will be killed and taken out."

I breathed in deeply as he told me what would happen. But I couldn't back down, not now.

"Thank you!" I breathed before leaving his office. During my thirty minute meeting with him. He told me the papers I had to sign and what I needed to do to prep for surgery. I quickly jumped in my car and drove. I can't believe I am actually doing this. As I drove back to the apartment I tried to think of an excuse to tell Jade. Thankfully Leigh-Ann and Jessy had left this morning after the cereal insadent, so I didn't have to convinse all of them.

As I pulled in my breath started to quicken and my heart beat raced. I unlocked the door and walked in quietly. I closed the door behind me and looked around. Surprisingly, there was no sign of Jade. All of a sudden my stomach started to grumble. I walked into the kitchen. On the fridge was a quick letter and it read.

Dear Perrie,

I put this letter here because I knew you would eat something as soon as you came home. Anyways I went over to Sam's to watch a movie with him. I wont be home until later, just thought you wanted to know.

Jade

Okay, well right away I see a problem. How could Jade think I would come here first? I shrugged and opened the fridge. Looking through I saw nothing that interested me. Nope, nada, never, really. I thought as I rumeged through the food.

"Aha," I shouted as I spotted some pickles. I quickly picked up the jar and opened it. I pulled out a pickle and started munching on it. "Hmm, somethings missing!" I whispered to myself as I reached up to the cabinets. My eyes landing on something that for some reason I craved. Reaching up I picked up some chocolate and put it in a canitaner to melt it. Once it turned into a liquid I started to dip my pickles in it and ate. I closed my eyes in pleasure. Never had anything tasted so good.

I smiled as I mayed my way up stairs into my bedroom with my very unusaul snack. Laying down on my bed I felt my phone start to vibrate. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID and it was Trisha. Great, wonder why they could be calling ( sarcastically). I pressed answer and placed my phone to my ear.

"Hello," I said very annoyed.

"Hi, Perrie this is Teresa." Teresa said making anger start to bubble inside of me. I had hated her since the day she didn't stick up for me while management told me to have an abortion.

"What do you want?" I growled at her. I heard her pause she defintaly knew I was mad.

"I just wanted to say I am sorry about what happend yesterday at the meeting, but you have to do it or else you will get kicked out of the band." She explained thinking I wasn't going to do what managment wanted.

I sighed, it felt as if one hundred pounds was planted on my chest. "You are not forgiven, and by the way I am going along with this stupid idea because I want the best for my friends. I don't want my stupid mistakes to get in the way. So don't call hear again or I will be so mad." I heard her sigh on the other end.

"Why are you being so difficult Perrie. It is your mistake not mine?" She yelled. And right as she said that I was done.

"My fault, you know things happen weither we like it or not. And why do I have to get punished? I never knew you were so cold hearted you'd go against me in this f***ed up plan! Ya, I just cursed but it wasn't just my mistake!" I yelled back and with that I hung up. Tears started streaming down my face. I don't want any of this. Zayn left and now this. My heart is broken into a million pieces and I can't tell anyone. Not even my own mother. I wish I had Zayn to lean on. I layed down and fell into an exhausted sleep. Which was quickly desturbed as someone knocking on the door.