I cant say

Zayn's POV

"Harry I'm getting worried. She hasn't texted me since yesterday! That is so unlike her, something must be up." My heart was pounding as the thought of Perrie in trouble hit me.

"Calm down man, everything is fine. She is probably at some spa." he said reassuringly. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Ten minutes until show time, " our manger said as he poked his head into our dressing room. He waited until what he said was acknowledged before leaving.

"I cant believe we are in America for our second time!" Liam said excitedly. It was truly amazing how many fans we had. I got us so far we couldn't have said thank you enough.

"Show time boys!" our manager shouted excitedly from the next room. We all got up excitedly and grabbed our microphones. They were just plain black none of us wanted anything to crazy. We reached the side of the stage and jumped out. We were hit with a loud mass of screaming. I nearly went deaf even though this is what happens every concert we have. We sang our Take Me Home album and all of the girls in the audiance sang along. It was the best feeling ever. Louis started doing some stupid stuff but the crowd loved it. And before we all knew it was time to stop. We said our final goodbyes to our fans and waved before jumping down from the stage. After our little brake was our meet and greet and for some reason we were having it after the concert not before. We all ran into our dressing room happy and exhausted. I went straight to my phone to see if Perrie had called or texted. She still hadn't and my happiness dropped by half, and was replaced by more (you guessed it) worry. I tried to shake it of as we changed out of our sweaty clothes and into some fresh ones before we went to our meet and greet.

"Come, come, come," our manager directed us to a large room with a table with five seats in the middle. Girls were every where calling out our names in one long line. We all sat down at our table covered in a black table cloth and a huge One Direction sign behind us. We immediatly started signing cd's and passed them on. Liam was to my left and Harry was to my right. Sign then pass, sign then pass, sign then pass. I looked up to see a new fan everytime holding something out for me.

"Thank you," I said as a Teddy bear with a bright red bow was passed to me. The girl giggled a little before heading over to Harry and passing him something. I snickered to myself as I thought of us carrying all of this stuff back to England was hilarious.

"Zayn I have a question for you?" A girl maybe fifteen asked me holding a magazine.

"Sure what is the question?" I asked looking up but still signing a cd.

"I was just wondering if it is true that Perrie is pregnant?" When I heard that I feel out of my chair in confusion. All of the boys looked at me and Liam helped me up.

" Were did you hear this?" I asked her and noticed the magazine infront of me with a picture of Perrie in the front with the title saying. "Pregnant or not?" The girl pointed to it and walked on down the line. The rest of the meet and greet went by very quickly because all I could think about was Perrie and the magazine.

"Come on were going now." Liam said and I jumped. We were done already? How could that be it only felt like twenty minutes. I sat up slowly and grabbed the magazine with Perrie on it that had been siting near me for the rest of the meet and greet. I quickly exited, I needed to call her and have her tell me what all of this was about. As we entered the restroom for the last time for the night I ran to my phone and dialed Perrie's number.

"Please pick up," I whispered and let out a sigh of relief as she picked up.

"Hello Zayn what do you want?" Perrie said confusion in her voice.

Taking a deep breath I whisper so none of the boys hear. "Are you pregnant?"I hear her gasp and the phone drops.