Almost There

-one week later-

Perrie's POV

I looked down at the papers holding the pen tightly in my hand. My operation was coming up in a five days and I had to sign and return these forms back to Dr.James by tomorrow. I signed my name quickly and ripped of the papers that I could keep. I can't believe I have to do this. I hid the sheets that I could keep under my pillow case. I couldn't have any of the girls finding out. As I finished up the forms the door bell went off. I sighed and stood up holding my stomach, I was getting pretty big. It wasn't at its full size yet, but it was pretty tough to hide. I had to wear jackets now to cover up my belly.

I through open the door already knowing what was to come. No one was standing there but a flower was placed at my feet. Over the last week I had received over forty of them, each one with a different note attached. I awkwardly bent down and picked this one up. It read...

Cant forget about, I need you to live, I want both of you, I am coming back 

I love you xoxo

Tears made my vision go blurry. Who ever was sending these to me made me think of Zayn. I hadn't talked to him in a week, it was rough but I have managed. I closed the door and placed the rose in the vase with the others. Smiling I headed up stairs and grabbed my purse with the forms and headed out. I had to hand the forms in. I waddled into my car and started driving. As I past Nandos the building next to my doctors office I saw paparazzi following me. If they found out where I was going my secret would be ruined. I pulled into Nandos and was instantly swarmed with flashes going off every where I looked. I started hyperventilating, I had never had this many people asking me questions without someone beside me.

"Where is Zayn?"

"Did you break up with him?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"How does it feel to be called fat by people on twitter?"

I tried to get away from all the people but it just wouldn't stop. I must have tripped over some ones foot but the next thing I knew I was falling head first. I screeched as I curled up around my belly. You may be asking yourself why I was protecting a baby that I was going to kill any way? Some instinct inside of me still wanted to protect the growing baby inside of me. As I face planted into the ground my hands couldn't help but shoot out in front of me. I heard everyone gasp and it went silent.

Looking down, and I realized my jacket had been pulled up and my belly had been revealed. Tears welled up in my eyes as more flashes went off. In a matter of days the whole world would know I was pregnant. I tried to get up but my head seared with pain and my hands were badly scraped up, yet no one bothered to help. Until I heard a bell go off indicating some one had just come out of the restaurant. A pare of hands grabbed me and lifted me off it wasn't until they spoke that I knew who they were.

"Get off her, cant you see she's hurt!" An Irish accent yelled. Relief flushed through me as I realized who it was. I was pulled into Nados quickly.

"Thank you," I whispered to Niall, tears constantly coming down my face. He whipped them away with his thumb and hugged me.

"You know Zayn has been dying to talk to you." Niall said as he lead me to the table he had been sitting at.

"I thought he hated me?" I whispered, more water works ready to appear. Niall shook his head instantly.

"No, he still loves you and wants the baby. He was just well, surprised that you kept this from him." I nodded starting to feel bad for putting Zayn in this situation. " Ob ya, you must have dropped these when you fell," he said handing over my forms. I quickly grabbed them and put them away. Instantly, it got uncomfortable.

"Well, I should be going." I said quickly standing up. He nodded his eyes never leaving my stomach.

"Should I come with you I dont want you to get hurt again?" He asked concern flooding his face. I shook my head. He sighed nowing how stubborn I was being. I waved then walked out quickly more questions being througn at me. 

"How far along are you?"

"Does Zayn want the baby?"

"Are going to keep it?"

I rolled my eyes at all the questions and walked into my car. What is managment going to do to me? WIll they kick me out of the band? They did say if anyone found out and people started rebeling I would be introuble. I realized instantly my operation had to be done now or else everyone would be paying for my mistake. I breathed in deeply hoping this was all a dream but I didn't know the worst just yet to come.

Niall's POV

Once Perrie left, I couldn't get the image of her belly out of my mind. She was pretty big, Zayn was really missing out. I hope he gets back together with her before the baby comes. Right as I pulled out my phone the waitress came over with my chicken. I thanked her and continued to dial in Zayn's number. It rang a couple times and I prayed he picked up. 

"Hello Niall, whats up mate?" Zayn answered.

"Zayn you will not believe who I just saw at Nandos. It was Perrie!" I yelled excitedly and I got a few stares as people ate. 

"What really how is she? Is her pregnancy noticable? Did she ask about me?" He asked.

"She is defintaly showing but you couldn't notice unless she took her jacket off. And she and I started talking about you. As soon as your name came up and I told her how you were something in her eyes has told me that she still loves you." I heard Zayn sigh. 

"Thanks mate, I can't wait untill I reveal my final roses to her and surprise her. I hope she takes me back." He says. I smiled into the phone, there was no doubt in my mind that Perrie would take Zayn back. They were made for each other.

"Well, I just wanted to update you. But I found some of her papers that she dropped and when I gave them back to her she started acting really suspicouse. I don't know why but we have to find out." I said into the phone hoping Zayn would think of something.

"I just ask her when I go over her house tomarrow! Thanks again for calling me." Zayn said excitedly. 

"No problem. Bye!" I said into the phone then hung up. I quickly started devouring my chicken all thoughts of Perrie and Zayn gone. Oh how I love Nandos chicken.