Destiny

Perrie's POV

I slowly turned myself to look at the cloak. It was shining 11:00 pm in bright red. I sat up it was time to put my plan in action. I got out of bed and tip toed to my dresser and pulled out white skinny geans and a lose and flowy purple shirt. I put them on with a pare of sandels. I opened the door to make sure the coast was clear. All of the girls must have gone to bed. I walked down the stairs feeling like an agent because of all my secrecy. Grabbing my keys and wallet I headed out the door and jumped into my nice car and put the keys in the egntion. I heard the soft rumble of the engine start. I looked once more to make sure none of the girls had been awakened before I drove of. My eyes started to droop.

"Wow I really am exhausted." I whisper to myself. I am running on baraly three hours of sleep so I'm surprised how I am even awake. As I pull into the pharmacy I gasp. Four papperazi are standing outside probably waiting for me. Nerves start to set in, what if they find out why I am here.

"Stop whining Perrie and get out of the car, " I yell at myself. I cautiously open the car door. My body is telling me to run to the door but my mind says no. If I even look like I am hiding something rumors will start up and everything will become a desastor. I walk calmly up to the pharmacy doors and ignore all the questions.

"Why are you here so late?"

"What are you getting?"

"Have you and Zayn broke up?"

"How is your relationship going?"

All stupid questions in my opinion. As I close the door behind me the sound of papperazi slowly dies down and I take a huge sigh of relief. I don't know how I did it but no one suspected a thing. I walked around looking for the baby section trying to find a pregnancy test. I past it three times before I found them. Gosh my brain was so tired it took me that long to find a pregnancy test. I picked three box's of the most expensive ones because they worked the best. But just incase I bought a few extra. I went to the candy section and picked out some gummy worms and chocolate. Just so I could cover up the tests, plus I was craving some sugary foods. I went to go check out and an old woman sat there reading a magazine. I handed her my groceries and a flash went off. I looked up quickly to see the papperazi taking pictures of me. What if they saw the pregnancy test? I was brought back to reality as the employee said.

"That is going to be £12." I handed her my credit card and she bagged up my items and she winked at me as she put the pregnancy tests on the bottom which were then coveres up by my food. I smiled at her silently thanking her and took the bag. She waved and went back to reading her magazine feet up on the counter again. I saw the flashing lights as I made my way outside more stupid questions were being asked, but like usual I ignored them. I greatfully got inside my car and started the car. I rode in silence until my phone went of. I shrugged I was at a red light and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where the heck are you Perrie?" Jade whispered but her voice was full of concern and anger.

"I went out I needed to get away for a second." My answer was partly true. I heard Jade sigh whisper "Ya," and hang up. Well that was a weird call I thought. How did she know I left she was asleep when I checked. The light turned green and I stepped on the gas. I pulled into the drive way and made my way to the front door. My hand was reaching out ready to grab the knob when the door flung open and an angrey Jessy, Jade, and Leigh-Ann stood infront of me.

"Where were you?" They said together. I ignored them and walked past them into the house. But the questions didn't stop.

"Why are you out at one in the morning?" Leigh-Ann asked despret for me to say something. I sighed they were just trying to help me. I wanted to say something but I wanted to find out first then tell them.

"I wanted something sugary so I went out and bought some food." I whisper it wasn't a complete lie bit is wasn't the the full truth. All the girls looked at me and sighed. I guess that Kent that we were good for now.

" I am going to go eat this in my room," I lie. I run up the carpeted stairs and into the bathroom. Silently closing the door behind me and locking it. I pulled out the pregnancy test from the bag and ripped it open. I read the directions carefully not wanting to miss anything and did as it told me to do. The results were instant so once I was done I looked at it and I saw two bars. I looked back at the box. One bar ment I wasn't pregnant two bars ment I was pregnant. Oh my God I was pregnant! My legs gave way and I fell to my knees shaking. A scream was out of me before I even fell down. Then I cried and cried. I heard three pairs of feet run up the stairs and hear Jessy bang on the door and say.

"Perrie whats wrong open up." I reached over to the white door and unlooked it. Instantly the girls came in and all I saw through my blurry vision was Jade kneel beside me. I hugged her not wanting to let her go as she noticed the pregnancy test. I looked up at her and whispered so quietly to them.

"I am pregnant." I heard all of them gasp then hug me.

"Its okay, "Leigh-Ann whispers. Everything will be just fine. I want to believe her but in my heart I know nothing will be okay my life is officaly ruined!