Can you keep a secret?

Perries POV

I had only told them ten minutes ago that I was pregnant and all of a sudden they were experts.

"You have to eat a bunch of a vegetables keep you and the baby healthy oh and...." Jessy said excitement in her voice. 

I snickered, they were to funny when they had no idea on this subject but still tried to give advice. They all looked at me and in time to see me rolling my eyes.

"Anyway when are you going to tell Zayn? I mean he is going to be excited. I hope, " Jade said staring at me. I felt a little uncomfortable I really hadn't thought about Zayn. I hadn't texted him since the day I came home from the interveiw. Which was only yesterday but still he would be worried sick.

"I hadn't really thoughten about Zayn actually. I want to tell him in person about the pregnancy,"I said. This was the absolute truth on how I felt, I didn't keep secrets from my bandmates. A pit of worry grew in my stomache as I thought about telling Zayn. He wouldn't be coming home for another three months. So if I wanted to tell him in person I would have to waits months, and by then my baby bump would be showing. I was worried would he be mad that I kept it from him for so long. Or will he hate me then dump me. Questions ran through my mind and I started to shake. It wasn't noticed though as the girls were talking about taking me to the doctors soon. Shook my head trying to clear the thoughts in my mind.

"Can you guys keepnit a secret?" I asked them quickly. They all stopped talking instantly and looked up.

"Keep what a secret?" Leigh-Ann asked clearly confused like the rest of the girls.

"My pregnancy, can you keep my pregnancy a secret from Zayn till he gets home?" I whispered. slightly embarrased by my request. All the girls looked at me like I was crazy that I would keep it from him for so long. they just nodded. As the atmesphere in the room went back to normal I had a sudden craving for pickles. I sat up from were I was sitting and went down stairs into the kitchen from my bedroom.

"Hey, guys do we have any seafood?" I yelled up to them.

"No, we usually just go to resteraunts if we want seafood." Jade yelled back. I sighed in disappointment until I heard Jessy add in.

"If you want some we can go out and get some." I looked at the cloak in the kitchen it was only eleven in the morning, but I was sure they were serving sea food. I bolted up the stairs as fast as I could happy that I could eat.

"Lets go," I yelled jumping in the air as if I would freeze there. I ran to my dresser and grabbed light gray skinny jeans a blue flowy shirt. Knee high black boots and a black leather jacket. I took of my pj's and put on my clothes in the bathroom. I went up to the mirror and took out my make up. I did a grey smokey eye with a light pink lip stick. As I put my hair up in a bun I heard Leigh-Ann from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hurry up Perrie its going to be closed be the time we get there." In a joking voice. I rolled my eyes in a joking but dramatic way to myself. I walked down the stairs and grabbed the keys.

"I'm driving today, " I yell back as I rushed into the car and jumped into the driver seat. All the other girls shuffled in clearly amused by me being frantic to eat some seafood. The drive was quite and as we pulled up to some seafood restaurant that I had never seen before I let out a squeal of excitement. My squeal quickly turned into a groan of a annouance as I saw the amount of paperazzi already waiting for us. We all popped out of the car and instantly the questions started.

"Is Zayn cheating on you?"

"Is he abusive towards you?"

" Are you dating him for publicity?"

"Is it true hour pregnant with Zayns baby?"

The last question caught me a little off gaurd so I stumbled but quickly regained me feet. I laughed alittle if only they knew. By the time I stopped laughing to myself we reached the restaurant doors. I quickly opened them and we all hurriedly shuffled in.

"We should have really brought some body gaurds with us!" Leigh-Ann puffed put of breath. We all shook our head in agreement.

"Hello, " a waitress came up and said.

"Could we have a table for four please." Jessy asked. The waitress quickly nodded and grabbed our menus and showed us were we'd be seated. I didn't even glance at the menu twice before I knew what I wanted.

" Can I get you a drink to start of with?" The waitress asked.

"Ummmm." Jade chimmed as she looked for a name tag on the waitress.

"Oh just call me Ann." She replied quickly.

"Okay Ann may I please have water with lemon." Jade said and Jessy and Leigh-Ann asked for the same.

"What would you like Hun?" Ann asked and gave a warm smile almost like a mother weening her son blow the candles out on his cake.

"May I please have a coke," I asked. She nodded and turned and walked away to get our drinks. We started light conversation as our drinks came over. We nodded our apprection to Ann and she smiled again.

"May I take your orders?" She asked.

"Could I have the grilled steak with a green salad." Jessy said. Ann nodded and scribbled it down on her note pad.

"I'll have the sea food salad with bread." Jessy stated. Again Ann nodded and wrote it down.

"And I will take the salmon with baby carrots." Leigh-Ann added. Finally it was my turn.

"For an appetizer could I have the coconut shrimp and dipping sauce and for my main course could I have the scallops wrapped in bacon. Oh and then could I have a chop oblate chip muffin after. It is brunch after all." All the girls stared at me in shock except Ann. She nodded and wrote it all down. She didn't judge thank God. As Ann walked away with our orders I was instantly hit with the girls statements.

"Are you trying to tell the world your pregnant?" They said while laughing.

"Not just yet." I responded everything was perfect so far.