nTry again

Perrie's POV

I woke up quickly to the sound of my alarm cloak. I hit the snooze button quickly and slugged out of bed. Today was the day I was telling management I was pregnant. I didn't want to but I had to, or who knows what would happen. I looked down at my phone, it was only seven am. I walked into the bathroom and pulled of my pj's. I turned on the shower, adjusting the water temperature before going in. Once the warm water hit my skin, I felt relaxed all the weight from the past few days lifted off my shoulders. It only felt like five minutes but it must have been longer because before I knew it Jade was knocking on the door yelling at me to hurry up.

"Perrie, hurry the hell up. You do realize there are three other girls waiting to take a shower." She yelled from behind the bathroom door. I chuckled a little as I turned off the water. I wrapped the towel around myself and walked out of the bathroom to meet an angry mob of three girls. I walked past them smiling, laughing to myself. This was the most amount of happiness I had felt in a while. I walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I picked out tight jeans, and a very lose shirt. I wore no make up and my hair was pulled up in a messy bun. I guess you could say today was very relaxed. By the time I was done it was already seven thirty.

I walked down the stairs craving something salty. I know your probably asking yourself who craves salty food at seven thirty in the morning? Well this pregnant lady does. I ran into the kitchen my need for food geeting greater by the minute. I through open the pantry to see a big bag of crisps(chips). I greedialy took it and started munching on them. I was disturbed by laughing behind me. I turned around and standing there was Jade, Jessy, and Leigh-Ann smiling.

"What are you looking at?" I ask sturnly but jokingly as well. They all just shook their heads. Jesy spoke up.

"You look absolute crazy standing there with a bag of chips, crumbs on your mouth." She says in between fits of laughter. My cheeks turn bright red as I realize who I must look. I stick out my tongue at them and continue eating. I look down at my phone and... oh my God it's already eight forty. Crap, crap,crap. I grab the rest of the chips, my phone, and run out the door. Waiting outside the drive way is the choffer. Thank good I had asked one to pick me up. I wouldn't have been able to take the girls asking me questions on the way there.

"Hello Miss.Edwards, having a fine morning?" I nod and he holds the door open for me. I jump in and he starts to drive. I look down at my phone, and am surprised to see no missed calls or messages from Zayn. Maybe he really doesn't want this baby after all. I sit like that the whole ride rubbing my growing belly thinking about not having Zayn in my life. Before I know it I am pulled up in front of management building. I thank the driver and head into the building. Nerves start to kick in and my palms start to sweat. I head up to the front desk.

"Hi I am here for a nine o-cloak appointment with management." She nods her head, and points to the direction of his office. My breathing gets alittle faster as I reach his door. I quietly knock wishing the girls were here with me.

"Come in," I here James say. I slowly open the door, and in front of me is Terisa and James.

"You wanted to speak to use?" Terisa said concern covering her face. I nod and take a seat in front of them. I take a few deep breaths before answering.

"I um need to tell you that I am currently three and half months pregnant." I hear them gasp as I close my eyes. I hear James start to clip his tongue in disappointment. In that moment I didn't know if it was my hormones or I really was mad but I want to scream in his face that sometimes things happen.

"Well, that just wont do. You would ruin the band if you keep this baby! You can not keep it." I hear James say. Tears threaten to pour out of my eyes. I actually didn't realise I was crying until Terisa came over to me and hugged me. When she let go I felt lonely again. But I didn't agree with James in any way and I was going to make a fight for my baby.

"I am not aborting my baby." I yell at him. He seems a little taken back but quickly recovers.

"No one knows your pregnant yet, except Little Mix and One Direction so far. You don't have to tell your fans just abort the baby." I shake my head as he says this, but he adds before I can. " And if you try to tell the fans about it and rebel against me I swear you will be out of the band so quickly." More tears threaten to spill over. I look over at Terisa but she wont look at me. I walk out of there office crying. I cant tell anyone what just happened or what I am about to do.