I cant take it anymore

Perrie's POV

I heard it all. Jade yelling at Zayn. It was all to much for me, all this baby had caused was trouble and I knew it wasn't it's fault but it couldn't be born into this mad house. I hadn't realised I was crying until Harry came up to me and whipped away my tears. I started to shake as the argument got more heated and held me close my baby bump was the only thing between us. His brown curls bounced around as he whispered encouraging words to me. I buried my face into his chest to try to drown out the sound, it didn't work and I only got more worked up until the point we're I couldn't handle it anymore. Inside it felt like I was exploding.

"I can't take it anymore," I cried and ran towards the car and jumped in.

"Where are you going?" Harry yelled after me. I didn't answer I just slammed the car door and cried. After a couple minutes off sitting curled up in the passengers seat I realised the keys were in the car. An idea quickly formed in my mind and without thinking I jumped in the driver's seat, started the car, and drove off quickly. Before I left the drive way I saw a shocked Jade and Harry standing in the door way. I shook me head it was for the best that I hadn't stayed any longer. It was all to much and I knew Harry would offer Jade a ride. How much worse could this possible get? I whispered to myself. After driving in silence for fifteen minutes I drove up to Jade and my apartment. I was emotionally drained, and done crying. The result was baggy and red puffy eyes, with cracked lips, and running make up. I pulled myself out of the car and unlocked our front door. Slowly closing it behind me I burst into more tears. I was sitting on the ground for God knows how long until I felt the door try to open.

" Perrie open the door I need to get in!" Jade whispered quietly but sweetly. I moved away from the door and Jade stumbled in not having expected me to move. She looked at me once and dropped by my side hugging me trying to tell me everything was fine. I tried to believe her I knew she was wrong.

"I can't take it anymore sometimes I just want this to end, I don't think I can live another day unless...." but my sentence was cut off by Jade turning me so we were face to face. Concern filled her voice and face.

"Please tell me you aren't thinking of doing that. I need you here, you can't do that to us especially to me! You are my best friend you can't." She whined to me. I turned away from her confused about what she was talking about but so touched by what she just said. "I have to go call the other girls just sit on the couch. Sitting here on a hard floor in that position isn't good for the baby." Jade added as she left the room with her phone. I realised I was hunched over making my baby bump scrunch up. I sigh and stand up and go to the couch. As I sit down I take out my phone and log into Twitter. Many fans of Little Mix are concerned for me. A guilty feeling starts to eat me inside I have been hiding from this from my fans for to long. I wish Jade hadn't cut me off before and had let me finish telling her how much I wanted to tell my fans.

Jades POV

I took out my phone and dial in Jesy's number. Many, many, rings later she finally picked up.

"Jade why are you calling me at one in the morning? What's wrong?" I gasped at the time I really hasn't noticed.

"Um it's an emergency. It's Perrie!" I heard Jessy gasp on the other end. Instantly waking up.

"Oh my God I will be right over! What happened?" She asked as I heard her start to run around.

"I'd rather not discuss it over phone but I swear the way Perrie was talking it sounded like she wanted to kill herself. She was like I can't take it any more I just want it to end. I am not for sure but I want to keep an eye on her." I whisper the last part. I hear Jessy agree and we say our goodbyes. I put down the phone then call Leigh-Ann and the conversation is exactly the same. In the end Jessy and Leigh-Ann will be here in around ten minutes. I run back down stairs and stop at the door way as I hear Perrie crying again. I hope this ends well or I think I will start crying in sadness I think as I walk over to Perrie and try to comfort her for the third time this night.